旅游英语---出行篇

1.申请工作签证

Customer: Good moming.l've come here to inquire whether I can get a visa to your country? 旅客:早上好,我来是想询问我是否可以得到贵国的签证?

officer: VVhat do you want to go to US for?

工作人员:你为什么要去美国呢?

Cutomer I have been invited to toach Chinese at the Univorsity of Hawaii for two years. 旅客:应夏威夷大学的邀请,我要去那里教授两年的中文。

officer: Can l have a look at yourletter of acceptance?

工作人员:请问我能看一下你的邀请函吗?

Customer: Of course.Here you are.

旅客:当然,给您。

officer: That's OK.We'II contact you the moment we hear form home.

工作人员:好的。我们一得到消息就立刻通知你。

Notes:

Inquire vt.询问

visa n.签证

Hawaii n.夏威夷

2.申请留学签证(1)

Officer:Do you have any scholarship to support you during your stayin the UK?

工作人员:你有英国学校发的奖学金作为你在那里的经济来源吗?

Customer: Regrettable not.

旅客:非常遗憾,我没有。

Officer: In that case.how can you demonstrate that you are financially burdenless in regard to your academic years?

工作人员:那么你如何能够证明在你读书的几年中不必为经济来源操心呢?

Customer: Well,when I was in universityI took a lot af social activities and have gained a lot of experience.Plus my good command of English.I am surel can eam money to support myself by working part-timo jobs.

旅客:嗯,在我上大学的时候,我参加了许多的社会活动并积累了丰富的经验。再加上我对英语的掌握能力,我相信我一定可以通过做兼职工作获得足够的经济支持的。

Officer: You seem to talk me into believing you.

工作人员:你刚才的谈话似乎已经说服我了。

Customer: Thank you.And if so,l believe the tacts speak loudor than words.

旅客:谢谢您的夸奖,不过我觉得事实胜于雄辩。

Officer: Yeah,you have passed.Back home and be well prepared for your new school year. 工作人员:确实,你已经通过了,回去好好为你的新学期做准备吧o

Customer Thank you very much.

旅客:非常感谢您。

Notes:

scholarship n.奖学金

demonstrarto n.证明,示范,论证

regrettabess adj.可叹的,可惜的

burdenless adj.没有负担的

3.申请留学签证(2)

Customer: Good moming.sir.My name is Liu Peng trom Tsinghai University.l am here for the interview relating to my visa application.

旅客:早上好,先生。我是来自青海大学的刘鹏。我今天是为了签证来进行面试的。 Officer: Glad to moet you.Would you mind if I ask you some questions?

工作人员:很高兴见到你。你介意我问你几个问题吗?

Customer: Of course not.

旅客:当然不了。

Offioor: Why do you want to go to the US?

工作人员:你为什幺要去美国?

Customer:I'd like to haw further education.Now I am studying for my doctorats.

旅客:我想去美国深造,现在我正在攻读博士学位。

Officer: Will you get any kind of scholarship?

工作人员:你有没有得到奖学金?

Customer :Yes.The school has provided me with full scholarship and that will be enough to support myself.

旅客:有的。校方已经给我提供了全领奖学金,这笔钱足够我支付那里的生活费和学费了。

Notes:

Interview n.免试,采访

doctorate n.博士学位

4.申请奖学金

Sara: Can you tell me something about financial aid?

萨拉:你能给我讲讲经济资助吗?

Jessie: What exactly?

杰西:你想知道什么呢?

Sara: How to apply for it?

萨拉:怎么去申请?

Jessie: In your first letter,that is,when you apply for admission,you should also tell them you need their financial aid.

杰西:在校方给你寄过来的第一张表格里,就是这张,你应该告诉他们你需要申请经济资助。 Sara: Then...

萨拉:然后呢?

Jessie: lf the aid is available,they will give you two or more application.forms: One is for admission,the others are for the aid.

杰西:如果你的申请通过了,他们会给你寄过来至少两张表,一张是录取通知书,其余的就是关于经济资勋的表格了。

Sara: What if not?

萨拉:那要是申请没有通过怎么办呢?

Jessie: They will tell you the aid is impossible.

杰西:他们会告诉你不能获得资助。

Notes:

financial adj.经济上的,财政的

admission n.批准,允许

5.查看时刻表

Traverer: Excuse me.sir.Can I have alook at the timetable please?

游客:先生,打扰一下。我能看一下时刻表吗?

Officer: Surely of course.Here you are.

工作人员:当然可以,给您。

Traveler:Is flight ZW203 a direct one?

游客:ZW203是直达航班吗?

Officor: No,it stopped at Honolulu.Would you like to book one?

工作人员:不是,它在檀香山停留一些时间,您要订张票吗?

Traveler: No.is there any direct tlight to New York?

游客:不必了。有没有直飞纽约的航班?

Officer Let me see.I am sorry.ZW203 is the only one to New York

工作人员:让我查查。十分抱歉,ZW203是唯一一架去纽约的航班。

Notes:

Honolulu n.檀香山

6.询问航班

Traveler: Can I have a look at your intemational timetable?

游客:我能看一下国际航班时刻表吗?

Officer: Sorry.We don't havea printed one. Is there anything elsel can do for you?

工作人员:对不起,我们没有打印的版本。我能为您做些其他的什么吗?

Traveler: Yes.Do you have any direct tlight to Tokyo?

游客:有没有直飞东京的航班呢?

Officer: Sorry we don't.I don't think you can find any airtine which offersa non-stop flight to Tokyo.

工作人员:抱歉,我们没有。任何一家航空公司都没有一班直飞东京的班机。

Traveler: What about a flight to Paris?

游客:那有没有去巴黎的航班呢?

Officer: Yes.It is really a place of interest and we have the direct flight everyday.

工作人员:有,巴黎的确是个旅游胜地,我们每天都有直飞航班。

Notes:

non-stop flight 直达航班

a place of interest 旅游胜地

7.选择航班

Officer: Hello,need any help?

工作人员:您好,需要帮忙吗?

Traveler:I'd hke to make a reservation to Sydnoy on 30th Of May.

游客:我想订一张5月30号去悉尼的机票。

Officer: Let me see.There are two fights on that day.One takes off at 11:OOam and the other at 15:00 pm.Which one do you want?

工作人员:让我查一查。我们目前有两个航班。一个是上午1 1点起飞,另一个是下午3点起飞,您要哪一班?

Traveler:I think the first one fits me.By the way,what is the time when I get there?

游客:我觉得第一班挺适合我,顺便问下,那趟航班几点到悉尼?

Otficer: 2:00 the next day.

工作人员:明天2点。

Notes:

fit v.适合

8.航班中转站过多

Traveler: Can you tell me if there is a flight to New York?

浒客:能告诉我有去纽约的航班吗?

Officer: Yes.Flight DB117 departs at 5:38 pm and arriveo in New York at 6:00 am with a laycwer in Chicago.lt also makes arefueling stop at Colombia.

工作人员:有的,DB117航班下午5点38分起飞,早晨6点到纽约。它过境芝加哥并且因为加油还要在哥伦比亚停留。

Traveler: So many stops!Don't you have any direct fligt?

游客:这么多站!有没有直达航班?

Officor: Sorry sir,it is the onry flight wa have right now.

工作人员:对不起先生,这是我们目前开通的唯一一趟航班。

Notes:

layover n.临时停留

refuel n.补给燃料

9.预订机票

Officer: Good aftomoon,Pan Am.May I help you?

工作人员:下午好,泛美航空公司,我能帮您忙吗?

Traveler: Yes.I'd like to make a reservation to New York for 18th noxt month.

游客:是的。我想预订一张下个月18号去纽约的机票。

Officer: Please wait a moment.Let me check for you.Thd flight is FW 711 and it arrives at 10:00 am.

工作人员:请稍等,我帮您查查。我们目前有FW711航班,早晨10:00到达。

Traveler: How long is that journey?

游客:飞机要飞多长时间?

Officer: 14 hours.

工作人员:14小时。

Traveler: Thank you.

游客:谢谢。

Notes:

Pan Am 泛美航空公司

joumey n.旅程,旅途

10.预订最近的航班

Officer: Good aftemoon.Swiss Airline.Miss Groen is speaking.Can I help you?

工作人员:下午好,瑞士航空公司。我是格林小姐,我能帮您忙吗?

Traveler: Yes.1'd like to make a roservation to Los Angeles on Sep.19th.

游客:是的,我想预订一张9月1 9号去洛杉矶的机票.

Officer: Just a moment.please.Let me check for you.(A moment latar)Thank you for waiting.l am sorry but our flights are fully bookod on that day.The next availble flight leaves at 4:00 pm on 20th.Shall I reserve you a seat on it ?

工作人员:请稍等,我为您查一查,(过了一会儿)谢谢您等候。很抱歉,那天的座已经订满了.下一班航班是20号的下午4点的.需要我为您订张票吗?

Traveler Yes,please,thank you.

游客:好的,谢谢你。

Notes:

reserVation n.预订,预约

11.预订经济舵

Offioer: Good aftemoon.British Airline.Is thore any thing I can do for you?

工作人员:下午好,英国航空公司,我能为你做些什么吗?

Traveler: Can l make a ressrvation for flight FW58 to San Marino?

游客:我能预订一张FW58航班去圣马力诺的机票吗?

Offioer: Sure.When do you want to take the plane?

工作人员:当然可以。您要订什么时候的票呢?

Trawlor: Next Monday.

游客:下周一。

Officer: Will that be first class for economy class?

工作人员:要头等舱还是经济舱?

Traveler: What's the fara for afirst dass seat7

游客:头等舱多少钱呢?

Officer: $200.

工作人员:200美元。

Traveler: Oh.I am not a wall streeter.Give me an economy one plese.

游客:哦,我可不是阔佬。给我订张经济舱的机票吧。

Notes:

San Malino 至马力诺

first class 一等舱

economy class 经济舱

wall streeter 富商,大款

12.预订红眼航班

Traveler:I want to fly to Congo on Monday,the 17th.

游客:我想订一张17号周一去刚果的机票。

Officer: Let me see what's available.

工作人员:让我看一下目前还有哪些航班。

Travder: By the way,l'd prefer a night flight.

游客:顺便说一下,我想乘坐红眼航班。

Offioer: Africa Aidine 551 leaves at 9:00 pm.

工作人员:非洲航空公司551号航班晚上9点起飞。

Traveler: That's fine.I want to pay in cash.here is the money.

游客:好的,就这趟了。我想用现金支付,给你钱。

Notes:

available adj.可行的,可利用的

13.无须预订

Officer: Good moming.,Japan Airline domestic resations.Can I help you?

工作人员:早上好,日本航空公司国内预订部。我能帮您忙吗?

Traveler: Yes.I Would like maka a raservation to Huston for tomorrow.

游客:是的,我想订一张明天去休斯敦的航班。

Officer: The flight to Huston takes off daity every two hours from 6:00 to 11:00 pm.So you don't need araservation.Seats are availaNe on a "first come,first servod"basis.

工作人员:每天从早晨6点到晚上1 1点每两小时就有一趟去休斯敦的航班,所以您不必预订。座位是按照“先来先得”的原则供应的。

Traveler: Oh.that's quite convenient.Thank you.

游客:哦,那简直太方便了,谢谢。

Notes:

domestic adj.国内的

14.预订不定期的返程票

Officer: Great Britain Airline.any thing I can do for you?

工作人员:大不列颠航空公司,需要帮忙吗?

Traveler: Yes.are there any planes to Pans?

游客:是的,有没有去巴黎的航班。

Officer: Hold on please,I will check for you.Flight GB152 takes off every day at 13:OO.Shall I make a reservation for you?

工作人员:请稍等,我在为您查找。 GB152航班每天13点起飞,需要我为您预订个座位吗?

Traveler: Yes.please.And I'II need an economy class open retum.

游客:好的。我想要一张经济舱的不限日期的往返票。

Officer: OK.Don't forget to get your ticket three darys ahead.

工作人员:好的。别忘了提前三天来取您的票。

Notes:

hold on 稍等,别挂断

open retum 不限日期的返程票

15.单程机票

Traveler: Good aftemoon,what flights do you have from London to Paris?

游客:下午好,从伦敦到巴黎都有哪些航班?

Officer: We have two direct flights.Would you like a moming one or an afternoon one? 工作人员:我们有两架航班,您要早晨的航班还是下午的?

Travder: The moming ona.please.I want to go coach.

游客:早晨的,我要经济舱的票。

Officer: Single or retum?

工作人员:单程还是往返票?

Traveler: Single please.

游客:单程票。

Notes:

go coacn 坐经济舱.

a single ticket 单程

16.预订往返机票

Officer: May l help you?

工作人员:我能帮您什么忙吗?

Traveler: Yes.l would like a ticket to Pakistan on CA.

游客:是的,我想订一张加拿大航空公司的到巴基斯坦的机票。

Officer: Is thata one-way or round trip?

工作人员:单程票还是往返票?

Traveler: Round trip,please.

游客:往返票。

Officer: When would you want to leave?

工作人员:您什么时候走呢?

Traveler: I'd like to leave on Nov. 2nd and return on Nov. 21st.

游客:我11月2号走,21号回来。

Officor:I am sorry.The flight on Nov. 21st is full.Do you mind if I put your name in the waiting list?

工作人员:很抱歉,11月21号航班已经满员了。我可以将您的名字列入候补名单吗? Travaler: Yes,please.Thank you.

游客:好的,谢谢。

Notes:

Pakistan n.巴基斯坦

a round trip ticket 往返票

waibng list 候补名单

18.加入候补名单

Officer: Walkor Airline Travel Agency.May I help you?

工作人员:步行者旅行社,我能帮您什么忙吗?

Traveler: What flight has seats available to Mdan on this Sunday?

游客:请问周日飞往米兰的航班还有座吗?

Officer: I am sorry.All the seats ara booked.How about next Monday?

工作人员:抱歉,所有的座位都预订了。下周一的飞机行吗?

Traveler: Oh.my god.But I have to be there on Sunday.I want to go on stand-by.

游客:哦,天呐,可是我必须在周日赶到那里。请把我列到候补名单中。

Officer: OK.sir.I have added your name to the waiting list.We will call you as soon as possible. 工作人员:好的,先生。我已经把您的名字列入候补名单了,我们会尽早通知您的。 Traveler: Thank you.

游客:谢谢。

Notes:

travel agency 旅行社

stand-by 在旁边,在句中指“候补名单”

19.取消订票

Traveler:I'd like to cancd my reservation on flight MS701 to Warsaw on the 23rd.My name is Michael.

游客:我想取消我订的23号MS701飞往华沙的机票。我是迈克。

Officer:: Hold on for a moment.(a few minutes later)I have cancelled your reservation.ShallI make another one for you?

工作人员:请稍等。(几分钟后)我已经取消了您的预订,您要预订其他机票吗? Traveler: No.thanks.

游客:不用了,谢谢。

Officer:I see.Pleaso call us again for any further reservation.Thanks for calling Us.

工作人员:好的。如果您有任何需要的话,欢迎拨打电话给我们。谢谢。

Notes:

cancel v.取消

20.儿童票

Traveler: Good morning.l'd like to buy tickets to Paris.

游客:早上好。我想买去巴黎的机票。

Officer: How many of you?

工作人员:你们几个人呢?

Traveler: Four.Two adults and two chddren.ls there any discount?

游客:4个,2个大人2个小孩。是不是有折扣呢?

Officer: Yes.Babies under six months are free of charge.We ofter 50% discount to children under

7.How old are your children?

工作人员:有的。 6个月以下的婴儿免费,7岁以下的儿童半价。您的孩子多大了? Traveler: One is 4 months and the other is years old.

游客:一个4个月大,另一个6岁了。

Officer: Altogether you have to pay $800.

工作人员:你们一共付800美元。

17.非直达打折机票

Traveler: HelIo,l'd like to get aseat on flight PB12 to Rome.

游客:你好,我想订张PB12航班去罗马的机票。

Officer: Direct or non-direct?

工作人员:直达还是非直达航班?

TraveIer: Is there any discount for a non-direct flight?

游客:非直达航班有没有折扣呢?

Officer: Yes.Right now it's the slack season so we will give you ten percent off.

工作人员:有的,因为现在是淡季,所以我们给您打九折。

Traveler: What if I buy around ticket?Can you offer me some more?

游客:如果我买返程票的话,是不是还能更优惠点呢?

Officer:Sure.you can get aturther discount af 5%.

工作人员:当然,我们可以再给您5%的折扣。

Notes:

discount n.折扣

slack season 淡季

21.在旅游淡季购买打折机票

Traveler: Excuse me.Can I geta tIcket on the next flight TO Frankfutt?

游客:打扰一下,我想买张下一班去法兰克福的机票。

Officer: Sure.It will depart 2 houns later.

工作人员:好的,飞机两个小时后起飞。

Traveler: What'S the fare for a single ticket?

游客:单程票多少钱?

Officer: That's $150.

工作人员:150美元。

Traveler: Can you give me a special offer?

游客:能给我优惠点吗?

Officer: Of course.Right nown it is the slack season,we will give you ten percent off.

工作人员:当然,在淡季,我们给您打9折。

Traveler: How about a round trip?Could you offer us something more?

游客:我要是订往返票呢?能再优惠点吗?

Officer:I am sorry.there is no ditference.

工作人员:抱歉,价钱上没有区别。

Notes:

faren n.费用

22.旺季机票

Officer: Can I help you?

工作人员:我能帮您忙吗?

Traveler:I'd like to buy a ticket to Casablanca on flight US125 tomorrow.

游客:我想买张明天去卡萨布兰卡的机票,航班号是US125 。

Officer: Hold on.plese.It will take off at 14:00 tomorrow.Tho price is $110.

工作人员:请稍等。飞机是明天14点起飞。价格是110美元。

Traveler: Well,l want to stay under $100.

游客:嗯,我打算出100美元。

Officer:I am sorry Sir.We won't give any discount in busy souons.The price is the same. 工作人员:非常抱歉,在旅游旺季,我们不提供打折机票的。价钱和以前一样。 Notes:

casablanca n.卡萨布兰卡

busy season 旺季

23.确认预约(1)

Officer: Hello.this is United Airlines.

工作人员:您好,这里是联合航空公司。

Traveler: Hello.I want confirm my flight.My name is Jesse.

游客:你好,我想确认一下我的航班。我是杰西。

Officer: When is your flight?

工作人员:您的航班是什么时候的?

Traveler: June lOth.

游客:6月10号。

Officer: One first class seat on flight YW132,is that right?

工作人员:您预订的是YW132航班的头等舱,对吗?

Traveler: Yes.Thanks.By the way.what time do I have to start check-in?

游客:是的,非常感谢。顺便问一下,我应该在什么时候办理登机手续呢?

Officer: You are supposed to check in at least one hour beforehand.

工作人员:您应该提前一个小时办理。

Notes:

confirm n.确认

check-in 办理登机手续

beforehand adv.预先,提前

24.确认预约(2)

Traveler: Hetlo.this is Wang Lu and I am calling to confirm my reservation.

游客:你好,我是王璐。我打电话来确认我的预订。

Officer: What’s your flight numbe?

工作人员:您的航班号是多少?

Traveler: lt's ZN741 to Atlanta on July ist.

游客:7月1号飞往亚特兰大的ZN741航班。

Officer: Just for yourself?

工作人员:就您一个人吗?

Traveler: Chen Hong.too.

游客:还有陈红。

Officer: HoId on.please. Yes.you’re booked on ZN741 to Atlanta on Juty 18t.Your seats are in the first class section.

工作人员:请稍等。您预订了7月1号飞往亚特兰大的ZN741航班。您的座位在头等舱。 Traveler: Thank you vary much.

游客:非常感谢。

Notes:

atlanta n.亚特兰大

section n.区域,部门

26.更改预约航班时间

Traveler: Hello,this is Chen Kun.I am booked on flight LJ88 for Baroelona on Jan.19th. 游客:你好,我是陈坤。我预订了张1月19号去巴塞罗那LJ88航班的机票。

Offioer Hold on please… Yes you are booked already.

工作人员:请稍等……是的,您已经预订了。

Traveler: Now I am afraid I can't get to the airport on that day.l want to change my flight 21st.Is that all right.

游客:恐怕我那天不能按时去机场了。我想将我的航班换到21号,请问可以吗?

Officer:I am sorry.Flight LJ88 0n that day are fuII.What about 22?

工作人员:抱欺.21号LJ88航班已经预订满了。 22号的票行吗?

Traveler: Fine.Thank you∞much.

游客:好的,非常感谢。

Notes:

book v.预订

Barcelona n.巴塞罗那

27.更改预约航班班次

Officer: Good aftamoon.need any help?

工作人员:下午好,需要帮忙吗?

Travaler: My name is liu Wei.I have booked a ticket to Boston three days before.

游客:我是刘伟。 3天前我订了张去波士顿的机票。

Officer: That's right and your flight number is CA621.

工作人员:是的,你的航班号是CA621。

Traveler: But now I want to make a change.Please cancel this ftight and transfer me to flight GB105.

游客:现在我想更改我的预约。请取消这个预订,改成GB105航班。

Officer: Excuse me,sir.Flight GB105 is one to Milan,are you sure af your change?

工作人员:抱歉,先生。 GB105是去米兰的航瑚航班,您确定要更改吗?

Traveler: Yes.

游客:是的。

Notes:

Boston n.波士顿

transfer v.改变,转变

28.中转机票(1)

Officer: Speed Airlines.Reservation.May I help you?

工作人员:速度航空公司预订部。我能帮您忙吗?

Traveler: Yes.Do you have any night to Paris on 15th?I want one leaving in the attemoon. 游客:是的。你们有15号去巴黎的航班吗?我想乘坐那天下午的班机。

Officer: Yes.Fight DP336 leaves at 15:16.Is that all right?

工作人员:是的,DP336航班1 5点16分离港,这个怎么样呢?

Traveler: Is it a direct flight?

游客:是直达航班吗?

Officer: No,Sir.It has an hour layover in London.

工作人员:不是,先生,它将在伦敦停留1小时。

Traveler: Well,I don't think I want it.

游客:嗯,我不想坐这个航班。

Notes:

a direct flight直达航班

layover n.短暂停留

29.中转机票(2)

Traveler: Hello.I'd like to get a seat to New York City on a flight leaving alometime before this Friday.

游客:你好,我想买张在周五前起飞的到纽约的机票。

Officer: l'm afraid thera isn't any diroct tlight befrore Friday.What about a non-direct one?You have to make a chang in Detroit.

工作人员:恐怕在周五前没有任何直达纽约的航班。非直达航班怎么样呢?您要在底特律中转。

Traveler:Well,in that case.that's fine.I want a first class ticket on Thursday.

游客:嗯,那样的话,也行吧。我想耍一张周四的头等舱机票。

Officer: Would you like to pay in cash or by card?

工作人员:您是用现金还是信用卡?

Traveler:Cah.please.

游客:现金。

Notes:

a non-direct flight非直达航班

Detroit n.底特律

cash n.现金

30.询问中转详情

Otficer: Good moming,sir.What canI do for you?

工作人员:早上好,先生。我能为您服务吗?

Traveler:I want to buy a ticket to Sydney tomorrow.

游客:我想买张明天去悉尼的机票。

Officer: Right now fight BW159 is the only one available.,托b_non-dlroct one.

工作人员:现在只有BW159Il施庄适合您。那是非直达航班。

Traveler: What's the exact information?

游客:能说得再详细点吗?

Officer: It departs at 4:40 pm tomorrow and anwes in Sydney at 10:20 am.the next moming by way of Melboume.

工作人员:飞机明天下午4点40分起飞,次日早晨10点20分到悉尼。过境墨尔本。

Traveler: How long is the layover in Melboume?

游客:在墨尔本停留多久昵?

Officer: About l hour.Would you buy it?

工作人员:大概1个小时。您要买张吗?

Traveler: Yes.I want afirst dass single ticket.

游客:是的,一张头等舱的单程票。

Notes:

exact adj.精确的,确切的

Melbourne n.墨尔本

31.改签机票

Traveler: Excuse me.I have just missed the connection plane due to the heavy fog in London.Can I change my ticket now?

游客:打扰一下,由于伦敦大雾,我错过了联程航班,我可以改签机票吗?

Officer: Please Show your ticket and passport.

工作人员:请出示您的机票和护照。

Traveler: Here you are.

游客:给你。

Officer: Which flight do you want to change?

工作人员:您想改签到哪一班航班呢?

Traveler: The next one to my destination.I have to be there as soon as possible.

游客:下一个到达我目的地的航班。我必须尽早到达那里。

Notes:

the connection flight 联程航班

due to 由于,归罪于

destnation n.目的地

32.取票

Traveler: I'm coming to pick up my ticket.This is my reservation note.

游客:我来取票。这是我的预订回执。

Officer: Your reservation is right.Please get a ticket booking form from there and fill it. 工作人员:您的预订没错。请到那里领取机票预订单并填写好。

TraveISr: Hera you are.How much is the ticket?

游客:给你,机票多少钱呢?

Officar: $800.

工作人员:800美元。

Traveler. Can I pay by card?

游客:我能用信用卡吗?

Officer: Surely of course.Give me your card please.

工作人员:当然可以o请把您的卡给我。

Notes:

reservation n.预订,预约

33.取票过晚

Traveler: Good aftemoon.I come here speaalty to pick up my tickets.I booked it last month.This is my reservation note.

游客:下午好,我是专门来取票的。我上个月订的票,这是我的订票回执。

Officer:I am terribly sorry.You didn't come to reconfirm hreoantly.You should have come to pick up your ticket three days ago since it's an intemabonal flight.any reservation without

reconfirmation within 72 hours will be canoelled.

工作人员:非常抱歉,您最近没有及时再确认您的预订。您应该在三天前就来确认预订的。由于这是国际航班,因此如果您没有在飞机起飞前72小时内再确以预订。您的预订将被取消。

Traveler: But I have been so busy all these days.Well,is there any other ticket available want the next one.

游客:但我最近一直很忙啊。算了,还有没有其他的票呢?我要最近的一班。

Notes:

specially adv.特别地,专门地

reconfirmation n.再证实,再确认

34.联乘航班晚点

Traveler: Excuse me.ls flight KL638 late?

游客:打扰一下,KL638是不是晚点了?

Officer: Yes,l think so.Flight KL638 is still at the airport due to the hurricane.

工作人员:是的,受台风的影响,恐怕KL638还在机场呢。

TraveIer: Oh.my god.lf this flight is late.I will miss my connection for Sydney.What can I do now? 游客:哦,天呐。如果这趟航班晚点了,我将错过去悉尼的联程航班。我该怎么办呢? Officer: Well if so.you should contact with the office over there.Maybe they will do you some help.

工作人员:这样的话,您应该和那里的工作人员联系一下,或许他仉能帮得上忙。 Traveler: OK.thank you.

游客:好的,非常感谢。

35.询问飞机晚点详情

Officer: New York Airport.May I help you?

工作人员:纽约机场,能帮您什么忙吗?

Traveler: Yes.I am calling to make sure if flight CG877 will arrive on time?

游客:是的,我想确认一下CG877是否将按时到达。

Officer: Hold on a moment please...Sorry,the flight from London has been delayed.lt departed two hours later than scheduled.The whether in London was really bad.

工作人员:请稍等……抱歉,这班从伦敦来的航班晚点了。由于伦敦的天气糟透了,因此飞机起飞的时间比预订的晚了两小时。

Traveler.You mean it will arrive two hours later than usual?

游客:你的意思是飞机将比预订时间晚两小时到达?

Officer: So far we could only deduce this way.lf you want further information, would you please call us l hour later?

工作人员:目前为止,我们只能这么推测,如果您想知道更多信息,请一小时后再打过来好吗?

Traveler:OK, thank you.

游客:好的,谢谢。

Notes:

delay v.推迟,延迟

schedule n.进度表,时间表

36.错过班机

Traveler:Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

游客:这里是这趟航班的登机口吗?

Officer: Can I have a look at your ticket?

工作人员:我能看一下您酌机票吗?

Traveler: Here you are.I have just come from downtown.

游客:给你,我刚刚从城里赶过来。

Officer:I am sorry.sir.Your plane has just taken off.

工作人员:对不起,您的飞机刚刚起飞。

Traveler: Really?What can I do now? I can't miss the important meeting.

游客:真得?我该怎么办啊7我绝对不能错过那场会议的。

Officer.I am so sony to hear that.Maybe you should go to the information counter over thefe.They can give you some advice.

工作人员:我真的很抱歉。或许您可以去那边的问讯处,他们能给您些建议。

Notes:

downtown n.市中心

Information counter 问询处

Traveler: Excuse me.I have booked one ticket on BN118 for tomorrow.But now I've changed my plan.Can you help me refund the ticket?

游客:打扰一下,我预订了明天BN118航班的机票。但是现在我改变了计划,你能帮我退掉这张票吗?

Officer: Sure.

工作人员:当然。

Traveler: Here is the ticket.

游客:给你机票。

Officer: OK.madam.I have refunded it.You have to pay $15 forit.

工作人员:好的,夫人。我已经为您退了那张票o您得为此支付1 5美元o

Notes:

refund v.退票,退还

38.登机前的准备

Wang: Liu,two dayS later,you will be in England.don't you feel excited?

王:刘,两天后,你就在英格兰了,你不觉得激动吗?

Liu: Yes.of course.l can't wart to be there.

刘:当然激动啦,我迫不及待地想去那里。

Wang: Have you got evefything ready?

王:你都准备好了吗?

Liu: I think so.I won't forget anything important.As long as I have my passport,VISA card and airtine ticket.it will be OK.

刘:我想是的,我不会忘了任何重要的东西。只要我带了我的护照、VISA卡和机票,一切都高枕无忧了。

Wang: By the way,have you double checked your flight time?

王:顺便问一下,你确认你的机票时间了吗?

Liu: More than 100 times.The flight takes off at 12:00.

刘:我已经确认100次了。飞机12点起飞。

Notes:

as long as 只要

39.寻找商店

Officer: Do you need any heIp?

工作人员:需要帮忙吗?

Traveler: En.I am looking fOr the shop.can you tell me where it is?

游客:嗯,我在找商店,你能告诉我哪里有吗?

Officer: Walk along the way and then tum left,It's right there.

工作人员:沿着路走然后左转,商店就在那里。

Traveler Thank you.Do l have to pay duty if I want to buy something?

游客:谢谢,我要想买东西的话还需要交税吗?

Officer: No,you don't have to.lt's a duty-froe shop.

工作人员:不用的,那是个免税商店。

Traveler: Thank you so much.

游客:非常感谢。

duty-free免税

40.寻找搬运工

Officer: Can I help you?

工作人员:我能帮您忙吗?

TraveIer: En.I am looking for a porter,do you know where I can find one?

游客:嗯,我在寻找搬运工,你知道在哪里能找到吗?

Officer: There are so many here.The men with red hats are the porters.

工作人员:这里就有许多昵。带着红帽子的都是搬运工。

Traveler: What's the charge?

游客:怎么收费呢?

Officer: Well,it depends how many luggages you have.

工作人员:那就要看你有多少行李了。

Traveler:Thank you.

游客:谢谢。

Notes:

porter n.搬运工

charge n.费用,控告

41.兑换货币

Traveler:Is this the foreign exchange department?

游客:这里是兑币处吗?

Officer: Yes,can I hdp you?

工作人员:是的,我能帮忙吗?

Travelor:I need some US Dollars.

游客:我需要些美元。

Officer: What kind ofcurrency have you got.

工作人员:您现在有哪国货币?

Traveler: RMB.By the way,what is the exchange rate today?

游客:人民币,顺便问一下,今天的汇率是多少?

Officer: One US Dollars in cash is equrvalent t0 7.9 Yuan.

工作人员:1美元折合7.9元人民币。

Traveler: And I want to change 4000 Yuan.

游客:我想换4000元。

Officer: Minus the fee.here are your dollars.Please sign here.

工作人员:减去手续费,这里是你的美元,请在这里签字。

Traveler: OK,thank you.

游客:好的,谢谢你。

Notes:

exchange v.免换,交换

currency n.货币

equivalent adj.等价于,相当于

42.机场建设费

Traveler.Is there any ticket for New York left? I want to go coach.

游客:还有去纽约的机票吗?我想要张经济舱的票。

Officer: SW113 loaves at 13:25.Would you want one?

工作人员:SW113航班13:25起飞,您要一张吗?

Traveler Yes.What's the fare?

游客:是的,多少钱呢?

Officor: $88 for a single ticket.

工作人员:一张单程票8美元

Traveler: Well,l thought it was $83.

游客:我还以为是83美元呢。

Otficor: Yes.from October lst we havebcharge evay passenger $5 for the airport tax.

工作人员:是的,自从1 0月1号起,我们对每张票征收5美元的机场建设费。 Traveler.I see.Here are the money.

游客:知道了,给你钱。

Notes:

airport tax 机场建设税

43.办理登机手续

Officer: Ticket,please.Do you havea seat proference?

工作人员:请出示机票。您对座位有什么特殊要求吗?

Traveler:Yes.I want a window seat definitoly,in the smoking soction.

游客:是的,我一定要一个靠窗户的座位,而且是在吸烟区的。

Officer: Sure.please put your baggago on scale.

工作人员:好的,请把您的行李放到秤上。

Traveler: What's the waight limit?

游客:行李限重多少?

Officer:20kg.Yours is not overweight .Here is your boarding pass and baggage tag.Please go to the satellite hall to wait for boarding.

工作人员:20公斤.您的行李没有超重,这是您的登机牌和行李标签。请到那边的卫星楼候机。

Traveler:Thank you.

游客:谢谢。

Notes:

reference n.偏爱,喜好

definitely adv.一定,明确地

Scale n.磅秤,衡量

44.行李超重

Offioer Can I help you?

工作人员:我能帮您忙吗?

Traveler: I would like to check in.Here aro my ticket and baggage.

游客:我想办理登机手续。这是我的机票和行李。

Officer: I am sorry,sir.Your baggage is 2kg overweight.You have to pay extra money for it. 工作人员:非常抱歉,先生。您的行李超重2公斤,您得付超重费。

TraveIer: Well,can I put something in this handbag?

游客:嗯,我能从里面取些东西放到手提包里吗?

Officer: Sure.Now it's all right.Here are your boarding pass and label .Have a nice trip. 工作人员:当然可以。现在可以了。给您机票和行李牌,祝您旅途愉快。 Notes:

baggage n.行李

overweight adj.超重的

boarding pass 登机牌

45.托运行李

Traveler: Excuse me.Can you direct me to gata 25 please?

浒客:请问到25号登机口怎么走?

Travelerl: Well,follow me pleasle.We are on the same flight.

游客1:跟着我走吧,我们搭乘的是同一架飞机。

Traveler: Thank you.(a moment later)Hello.Sir,can I check in?

游客:谢谢。(片刻后)你好先生,我要办理登机手续。

Officer: Yes.please.Put your suitcases here.

工作人员:好的,请把您的行李放到这里。

Traveler:I'd like to have these checked through to L.A.

游客:我想把这些行李直接托运到洛杉矶。

Notes:

suitcase n.手提箱

46.挑选靠过道的座位

Travelar:I want to check in now.Here is my ticket.

游客:我想办理登机手续。这是我的机票。

Officer: Don't you have any luggage to check in?

工作人员:您没有需要托运的行李吗?

Traveler: No.sir.

游客:没有,先生。

Officer: Do you have seat preference?

工作人员:您对座位有要求吗?

Traveler:I'd like an aisle seat.l feel terrible near the window.

游客:我想要个靠过道的座位。坐在窗户旁使我感到很害怕。

Officer: Here is your passing port.Have a nice day.

工作人员:这是您的登机牌,祝您今天愉快。

Notes:

aisle n.过道,走廊

terribIe adj.可怕的,恐怖的

47.在飞机场赶时间

Traveler: To which gate do I need to go to catch connection flight LFl01 to Madrid? 游客:我应该去哪个登机口登机?我要搭乘飞往马德里的LFl01联程航班。 Officer: Go to gate 18.The plane hava been boarding now.You should hurry up. 工作人员:去18号登机口。飞机已经在办理登机手续了。您得快点了。 Traveler: Show me the fastest way to get there.

游客:我怎么样才能最快到达那里呢?

Officer: Instead of walking.you can take this shuttle to get you there faster.

工作人员:千万别走着去,搭乘机场穿梭车会比较快。

Traveler: Do you think the plane will leave without me?

游客:你觉得在我赶上前,飞机会起飞吗?

Officer: No.I'll call the attendants at the gate to tell them thart you are on your way. 工作人员:不会的,敖会和门口的服务员联系,告诉他们您就在路上。 Traveler: Thank you so much.I really appreciate that.

游客:非常感谢。我真的很感激。

Notes:

Madrid n.马德里

shuttle n.往返车,穿梭车

attendant n.服务员

appreciate v.感激,欣赏

48.挑选无烟区座位

Officer: Do you have any seat preference,madam?

工作人员:夫人,您对座位有什么特殊要求吗?

Traveler: Yes,could you please put me in the non-smoking section?

游客:是的,能把我安排到无烟区吗?

Officer: Would you like a window seat?

工作人员:要靠窗户的座位吗?

Traveler: Yes.if any one is available.But not over the wing.

游客:是的,如果有的话。但不要在机翼上的座位。

Officer: I am sorry,there is no window seat in the non-smoking room.

工作人员:抱歉,无烟区没有靠窗户的座位了o

Traveler: It doesn't matter,l will take an aisle seat.

游客:没关系的,就给我安排个靠过道的座位吧。

Notes:

wing n.机翼,翅膀

51.询问登机时间

Traveler: Sir what's the boarding time?

游客:先生,什么时候可以登机?

Officer: I am sorry.The flight is late.Please go to waiting room for futher notice. 工作人员:抱歉,航班晚点了,请到候机大厅等候进一步通知。

rraveier: I don't want to miss my flight.

游客:我可不想错过我的航班。

Officer: Don't worry.We will keep you well informed.

工作人员:别担心,我们会随时联系您的。

Traveler: Thank you.

游客:谢谢。

Notes:

further adj.更进一步的,远的

keep sb. informed 与某人保持联系

49.询问登机口

Travelerl:We'd better hurry up.They are boarding already.

游客1:我们最好快点o已经开始办理登机手续了。

Traveler2: OK,let's go.But which is gate 20?

游客2:好吧,快点。但哪里是20号登机口呢?

Travelerl:Oh.here comes a man.Let's ask him.

游客1:哦,过来个人,我们问问他吧。

Travelerl:Excuse me.can you tell me the gate 20?

游客1:请问,20号登机口怎么走?

Traveler3: Take the escalator over there and turn left.You will see a board printed'20'., 游客3:乘坐那边的电梯然后向左转,你会看到一个上面印有“20”的牌子。 Notes:

hurry up 快点,加速

gate n.登机口

escalator n.自动扶梯

50.易碎行李牌

Officer: Your luggage is over 8 kilograms.

工作人员:您的行李超重了8公斤。

Traveler: Really?What can I do?

游客:真的吗?我该怎么办啊?

Officer: You have to pay the excess luggage charge,please.

工作人员:您得付超重费。

Traveler: OK.can you give me a fragile label?

游客:好的,能给我个易碎行李牌吗?

Officer: Sure.Here you are.Attach the label to your luggage and put your bag here. 工作人员:当然,给您。把这个牌子贴到您的行李上,然后把包裹放到这里。 Notes:

excess adj.过量的,额外的

fragile adj.易碎的

label n.标签,牌子

52.登机

Trweler: Excuse me.miss.Should I check in here for taking MS121 to Florence? 乘客:打扰一下,我现在可以办理MS121航班去佛罗伦萨的登机手续吗? Officer: Yes.show me your ticket and passport please.

工作人员:可以了,请出示您的机票和护照。

Traveler: Here you are.Can I have a seat in the back of the plane?

乘客:给你。能给我个飞机尾部的座位吗?

Officer: No problem.Wish you a nice trip.

工作人员:没问题。祝您旅途愉快。

Notes:

Florence n.佛罗伦萨

passport n.护照

53.候机大厅里

Traveler: Excuse me.what's the checking time for flight FA1187?

乘客:打扰一下,FA118航班什么时候登机呢?

Officer: Have you paid for airport fee?

工作人员:您交了机场建设费了吗?

Traveler: Yes.and I have already gone through the safety Inspection.

乘客:交了,而且我已经通过安检了。

Officer:In that casle,please get your passport and boarding card ready.Just wait in the terminal for twenty more minutes.You will hear the announoament.

工作人员:那样的话,请准备好您的护照和登机牌。在候机大厅再等20分钟,您会听到广播通知的。

Traveler: Thank you.

乘客:谢谢。

Notes:

safety inspection 安检

terminal n.终端

55.询问通关时间

Traveler: Excuse me,what time do you expect to land in Berlin?

乘客:请问飞机什么时候到柏林?

Stewardess: We should be there by 5 this arftemoon.

空姐:应该是今天下午5点。

Traveler: Do you have any idea how long it will take to clean customs?

乘客:你知道通关需要多长时间吗?

Stewardess: Well.it all depends on traffic from other arriving aircraft.

空姐:那就要看当时到港的航班情况了。

Notes:

cban customs 通关

56.中转乘客

Travelerl: Is this the baggage claim area fornight KB256?

乘客1:这里是航班KB256的取行李处吗?

Traveler2: Yes.we are on the same plane.

乘客2:是的,我们搭乘的同一架飞机。

Travelerl: But I am a transfer passenger. I have a connecting flight to Miami.

乘客1:可我是个中转乘客,我得赶去迈阿密的联程航班。

Traveler2: So you have to bring your baggage to the transfer check-in area.

乘客2:那你还得把行李拿到中转登记处那里。

Travelerl: Yes.It's quite troublesome.

乘客1:嗯,是的,相当麻烦。

Traveler2: Why not go and find a porter?

乘客2:为什么不找个搬运工呢?

Notes:

transfer passenger中转乘客

57.询问取行李处

Traveler: Where can I get my baggage?

乘客:我应该在哪里取行李呢?

Officer: Are you from a domestic flight or an intemational one?

工作人员:您乘坐的国内航班还是国际航班?

Traveler: An international one from Seattle.

乘客:从西雅图来的国际航班。

Officer: In that case.you should go to the bapgage hall over there.

工作人员:那么你应当去那边的取行李处。

Traveler: Oh yes,I see the sign,thank you.

乘客:哦,我看到标志了。谢谢。

Notes:

hall n.大厅,礼堂

58.在失物招领处

Traveler: Excuse me.sir.I can't find my baggage.Here is my daum tag.

乘客:很抱歉,先生。我找不到我的行李了。这是我的行李标签。

Officer: Don't worry,madam.Can you make a description of your baggage?

工作人员:别着急,夫人。您能描述一下您的行李吗?

Traveler: One is a small-size Nike in red and the other is a big one in black.The two are tied together.

乘客:一个是个小的红色耐克箱子,另一个是黑颜色的大箱子。两个箱子绑在一起的。 Officer: OK.We will make an announcement for you.Please leave your telephone number,we will call your as soon as we have your baggage.

工作人员:好的。我们会为您广播的。请留下您的电话号码,一找到我们就立刻与您联系。 Notes:

claim tag 行李票

tie 捆绑,系

60.询问座位

Stewardess: Welcome aboard.

空姐:欢迎登机。

Traveler: Excuse me.missCan you show me my seat?

乘客:打扰一下,小姐。能告诉我我的位置在哪里吗?

Stewardess: Let me havea look at your boarding pass.lt's E-6.the sixth seat by the aisle. 空姐:我看一下您的登机牌。是E-6号座位,靠过道的第六个位量。

Traveler: Thanks a lot.

乘客:非常感谢。

Notes:

stewardess n.空姐

61.放置行李

Traveler: Hereis my boarding pass.Can you tell me where my seat is?

乘客:这是我的登机牌,能告诉我我的座位是哪个吗?

Stewardess:Follow me and l will lead you to your soat.

空姐:跟着我走吧,我带您过去。

Traveler: Thank you.Can you please put my luggage in the overhead bin for me?

乘客:谢谢。能帮我把我的行李放到头顶的行李架里吗?

Stewardess: Of course.

空姐:当然。

Traveler: Thanks so much.

乘客:非常感谢。

Notes:

overhead adj.头顶部的

bin n.箱子,柜子

62.空姐提示

Stewardess: Welcome on board.May I see your boarding pass?

空姐:欢迎登机。我能看一下您的登机牌吗?

Traveler: Here you are.

乘客:给你。

Stewardess:Your seat is three.in the third row.near the window.

空姐:您的座位号是3号,在第3排,靠窗户的那个。

Traveler: Thank you.Where can I put my suitcase?

乘客:谢谢,我应该把行李放哪里呢?

Stewardess: Either in the overhead compartment or undemeath the seat.

空姐:既可以放到头顶的行李架里,又可以放到座位下面。

Stewardess: Everyone attention,please.We are going to take ofF. Please fasten your belts. 空姐:各位乘客请注意,飞机即将起飞。请系好安全带。

Notes:

compartment n.舱,车厢

undemeath adj.在下面

fasten v.固定

63.在飞机上感觉不舒服

Traveler: Excuse me.l am afraidI am not foeling well.

乘客:打扰一下,我感觉不舒服。

Stewardess: Are you feeling airsick.madam?

空姐:您晕机吗,女士?

Traveler: Probably not that.I have chronic stomach trouble for a long time.

乘客:可能不是的。我患慢性胃病已经有好长时间了。

Stewardess: What can l do for you? Shall I go and see what I can fnd in the first-aid kit? 空姐:我能为您做些什么吗7需要我为您从医药箱中找些药吗?

Traveler: No need realty.Don't take the trouble.l always take pills with me when I am

traveling.Can I have a glass of hot water?

乘客:不必了。不用麻烦了。我旅行时都随身携带药的,给我来杯热水好吗?

Stewardess: Certainly.

空姐:好的。

Notes:

airsick adj.晕机

chronic adj.慢惟的

first-aid 急救

kit n.工具箱

64.晕机

Traveler: Excuse me,I don't feel good right now.

乘客:抱歉,我现在觉得很不舒服。

Stewardess:What can I do for you?

空姐:我能为您做些什么吗?

Traveler: Do you have any pills for airsickness?

乘客:有没有晕机药?

Stewardess:Here you are.Take one at a time.

空姐:给您,一次服用一片。

Traveler: Please fetch me a glatss of water.Thanks.

乘客:再帮我拿杯水好吗?谢谢。

Stewardess: You are welcome.

空姐:不用谢。

Notes:

airsickness n.晕机

65.因晕机请求调换座位

Traveler: I feel terrible sick.miss.I wonder if I could change my seat to the front part.

乘客:我不舒服,小姐。能把我调到前面的座位去吗?

Stewardss:Please wait a moment..l am sorry right now there is no vacant seat .I have to ask. 空姐:请稍等……抱歉,前面没有空座位了,我得去帮您问问。

Traveler: Thank you.

乘客:谢谢。

Stewardess: By the way,hold your bag in case you vomit.

空姐:顺便说下,拿着袋子以防您想吐。

Notes:

vacant adj.空闲的,空白的

vomit v.呕吐

66.时差综合症

Traveler: How long have we been flying?

乘客:飞机飞行多长时间了?

Stewardess:About 12 hours.

空姐:大概12个小时了。

Traveler:I always have trouble with jet lag.

乘客:我总是有时差综合症。

Stewardess:Most people do when they travel long distances.

空姐:大多数人在乘坐长途航班时都有的。

Traveler: By the way.what's the time now?

乘客:顺便问一下,现在几点了?

Stewardess: 8:00 Beijing time.

空姐:北京时间8点。

Notes:

jet lag 时差综合症

67.询问飞行时间(1)

Traveler: Excuse me.what's the actual flying time from here to Zurich?

乘客:打扰一下,从这到苏黎世要多长时间?

Stewardess: It's about 12 hours.

空姐:大概12小时。

Traveler: Can you tell me when we are arriving?

乘客:我们什么时候到那里呢?

Stewardess: Let me see...at 6:15 am local time tomorrow.

空姐:让我看看……明天当地时间的6点15分。

Traveler: Gotcha,

乘客:知道了。

Stewardess: And that will be 10:15 pm Tokyo time.

空姐:也就是东京时间的晚上10点15分。

Notes:

actual adj.实际的

Zurich n.苏黎世

gotcha (俚语)知道了,明白了

68.询问飞行时间(2)

Traveler: Excuse me,how long is the flight to Phoenix?

乘客:打扰一下,到菲尼克斯的航班要飞多久?

Stewardess: It's about 14 hours.We are supposed to land there at 19:00.

空姐:大概14小时。我们会在19点着陆。

Traveler: Is that Phoonix time?

乘客:是当地时间吗?

Stewardess: Of course.We are already out of our mothodand.

空姐:当然了,我们已经飞离祖国了。

Notes:

Phoenix 菲尼克斯

motherland n.祖国

69.询问时间差

Traveler:Excuse me.what's the time diffrence betweon Tokyo and London?

乘客:打扰一下,东京和伦敦的时差是多少?

Stewardess: 8 hours.Tokyo is 8 hours earty than London.

空姐:8个小时。东京比伦敦早8个小时。

Traveler: It's o0ne day more or one day less from Tokyo to London?

乘客:从东京到伦敦,我们是多过了一天还是少过了一天?

Stewardess:One day more.

空姐:多过了一天。

Traveler:It means that we will arrive in the same day.

乘客:也就是说我们在同一天到达?

Stewardess: Yes.

空姐:是的。

Notes:

time ditference 时差

71.预防因海拔突变引起的不适

Traveler: Hello,miss.Where is the button that controls my seat?

乘客:你好小姐,控制座位的按钮在什么地方?

StewardeSs: It's on the arm rest.

空姐:在扶手上。

Traveler: Oh,I see.By the way.what shall I do if changes in attitude create pressure on the ears? 乘客:哦,我找到了。再问一下,如果我的耳朵因为海拔升高而感到有压力怎么办?

Stewardess: You can suck a candy or pinch your nose gently while breathing out. That shall help. 空姐:咀嚼一块糖或者轻轻地掐住鼻子并出气,那样会有帮助。

Notes:

arm rest 扶手

aItitude n.海拔

candy n.糖果

pinch n.掐

72.调换座位

Travelerl: Excuse me.Can I change my seat with you?I want to sit beside my friend.

乘客1:请问我能和你换个座位吗?我想和我的朋友坐一起。

Traveler2: Where is your seat?

乘客2:你的座位在什么地方?

Traveierl: It's 9-A in the middle part.a window seat too.

乘客1:9-A,飞机中部靠窗的位置。

Traveler2: OK.you mean the vacant one on the left?

乘客2:好的,你是说左边的那个空位吗?

Travelerl:Yes.it is.Thank you very much.Let me help you to carry your baggage there. 乘客1:是的,非常感谢。我帮你把包提过去吧。

Traveler2: No need.I have only this small handbag with me.

乘客2:不必了,我只有这么一个手提包。

Travelerl: Thanks.Have a nice trip.

乘客1:谢谢你了,祝你旅途愉快。

Notes:

beside adj.在……旁边

73.查票与补票

Conductor: Excuse me,sir.Can I look at your ticket?

售票员:打扰一下,先生。我能看一下您的票吗?

Traveler: Wait a minute.I am really sorry but I can't find it now.

乘客:稍等。很抱歉,我找不到我的车票了。

Conductor: You must have left it somewhere.

售票员:您一定是把它落到什么地方了。

Traveler: Maybe,what shall I do now?

乘客:可能,我该怎么办啊?

Conductor: Well,I think you should pay upon arrival.

售票员:我想您应该补张票。

Traveler: Well,I think that's the only thing l can do.

乘客:我看我也只能这么办了。

Notes:

conductor n.售票员,列车员

pay upon arrival 补票

74.要一杯免费的饮料

Traveler: Miss.please give something to drink.

乘客:小姐,请给我来点喝的。

Stewardess: Excuse me,sir.What kind of drink do you want?

空姐:先生,您需要喝些什么?

Traveler: Do you have whisky?

乘客:有威士忌吗?

Stewardess: Yes,but you have to pay for it.

空姐:是的,但您得付钱。

Traveler Well,in that case please give me some free drink.

乘客:既然那样,就给我点免费饮料吧。

Stewardess: Wait a minute,I will bring you some juioe.

空姐:请稍等,我这就给您拿些果汁。

Notes:

whisky n.威士忌

free adj.免费的

juice n.果汁

75.调整椅子角度

Traveler: Excuse me,miss.Can I recline the seat? I am so sleepy.

乘客:小姐,我能把椅子放平吗?我觉得很困。

Stewardess:I am sorry,we are to take off and you are not allowed to do that.

空姐:抱歉,飞机即将起飞,只有起飞后您才能那么做。

Traveler: OK,I will wait till it departs.Can you show me how to operate it?

乘客:好的,我就等到飞机起飞后再弄吧,能告诉我怎么操作椅子吗?

Stewardess: Sure.Just press the button on your left hand.Besides,fasten your belt.

空姐:好的,按你左手边的按钮就可以了,此外,请系好安全带。

Notes:

depart v.起飞,分离

recline v.放置,使……倾斜

76.找卫生间

Stewardess:What's wrong with you?

空姐:怎么了?

Traveler:I have got a run.Can you tell me where is the restroom?

乘客:我拉肚子了,能告诉我卫生间在哪里吗?

Stewardess: lt's just around the comer.Would you need some pills?

空姐:就在拐角处。需要些药吗?

Traveler: No,thank you.l have bought some.

乘客:不必了,谢谢。我带了。

Notes:

get arun 拉肚子

comer n.角落,拐角

77.经济舱中的饮料

Traveler: HeHo,miss.Can you bring me something to drink?

乘客:你好,小姐。能给我拿点喝的吗?

Stewardess: Sure.sir.But there is a charge for alcoholic beverages in economy class.Would you please refer to this price list?And then give me your order.

空姐:好的,先生o经济舱里的酒精性饮料是需要付费的。您先看一下这张价格单好吗?需要什么的话就叫我。

TraVeler: Thank you for reminding me.Well.please give me a glass of brandy and I will pay for it.

乘客:谢谢你的提醒。给我一杯白兰地吧,我等一下付钱。

Stawardess: OK I will bring it to you in a moment.

空姐:好的,我马上就给您拿来。

Notes:

alcoholic n.酒精

beverage n.饮料

remind v.提醒

brandy n.白兰地酒

78.椅子上的服务按钮

Travelerl: Where is the stewardess?I can't find her.

乘客1:乘务员呢?我找不到她了。

Traveter2: There She is coming.

乘客2:她来了。

Travelerl: Hello.stowardss Can you bring me a glass of water?

乘客1:你好乘务员,能给我来杯水吗?

Stewardess: Sure.here you are.

空姐:好的,给您。

Travelerl: Thank you.By the way,what can l do if l need any help?

乘客1:谢谢,再问一下,如果我需要帮助怎么办呢?

Stowardess: Well.in that case,just press the service button on the arm of your seat.Some one will come.

空姐:如果需要帮助的话,您只需按您扶手上的叫服务按钮就会有人来帮您了。

79.要求某人停止吸烟

Travelerl: Excuse me sir.This is a non-smoking section.Would you please stop smoking? 乘客1:先生,这里是无烟区,你能别抽烟了吗?

Traveler2: Oh.I am sorry.I just can't help smoking.l have planed to buy a ticket in the smoking section but n was full.l am terribly sorry.l will go there to have a smoke.

乘客2:哦,很抱歉,我只是控制不住了。我本打算买张吸烟区的票,可是那里已经满了。实在对不起,我还是去那里抽吧。

Travelerl:Thanks a lot.

乘客1:谢谢。

Notes:

can't help 忍不住

80.可以吸烟的场所

Stewardess: Do you feel all right?

空姐:您感觉还好吧?

Traveler: Yes,thank you.l just want to hava a smoke.Can I smoke in the aisle?

乘客:还好,谢谢。我只是想抽烟了。我能在过道里抽烟吗?

Stewardess:I am sorry.lt's not allowed.lf you do want.please go to the smoking section.lt's in the back part of the plane.

空姐:对不起,那里不允许吸烟。如果您想抽烟的话,去吸烟区吧,就在飞机的后部。 Traveler: OK.That's fine.

乘客:好的。

81.点餐

Stewardess: Excuse me,sir.What can I do for you?

空姐:对不起,先生。我能为您服务吗?

Traveler:Is dinner served?

乘客:晚饭开始供应了吗?

Stewardess: Yes.sir.

空姐:是的,先生。

Trarveler: Please give me some chicken.

乘客:请给我来份鸡肉。

Stewardess: OK.would you like something to drink in advance?We have all kinds of

sodas,juices.boers and wines.

空姐:好的,在正餐之前要不要先喝点什么?我们有汽水、果汁、啤酒、葡萄酒等各种饮品。 Traveler: Thank you,you are so thoughtful.l think I could use some beers right now.

乘客:谢谢,你真是太周到了。我想现在来点啤酒。

Notes:

serve v.服务,供应

sodas n.碳酸饮料

wines n.酒,尤其指葡萄酒

thoughtful adj.体贴的,关心的

82.索要耳机

Traveler: Excuse me.can l have an earphone please?

乘客:打扰一下,能给我个耳机吗?

Stewardess: Sure.but you have to pay $3 for it.

空姐:当然,您得付3美元。

Traveler: OK.Here you are.

乘客:好的,给你。

Stewardess: Well,you can't hear music until takeoff.

空姐:好的,飞机起飞后您才能听音乐。

Travder:I see.Thank you.

乘客:知道了,谢谢。

Notes:

earphone n.耳机

takeoff n.起飞

83.要求看电影

Traveler: Miss,which is the movie channel ?l can't find it.

乘客:小姐,哪个是电影频道?我找不到。

Stewardess: Let me help you.OK,this is the one you want.Push this button to change the channel.We have 6 channels in all.Have a good day.

空姐:我来帮您。好了,这个就是。按这个按钮换台o目前我们总共有6个频道。祝您开心。

Traveler: Thanks so much.

乘客:非常感谢。

Notes:

channel n.频道,海峡

84.询问晚餐时间

Traveler: Excuse me.miss.Can I have my dinner please?l am so hungry.

乘客:打扰一下,请问我们现在可以吃晚饭了吗?我很饿。

Stewardess: Sorry.sir.Dinners are available 20 minutes latar.But drinks are served throughout the flight.

空姐:对不起,晚饭要20分钟后才开始供应,但是整个旅途中我们都有饮料供应。 Traveler: Then please give me a cup of coffee.

乘客:那就先给我来杯咖啡吧。

Notes:

throughout prep.自始至终

85.索要读物

Travekrl: Excuse me.May I have some magazines please?

乘客1:打扰一下,能给我些杂志吗?

Stewardess: Wbit for a moment.

空姐:请稍等。

Traveler2: Hold on.miss.I would like a piece of Chinese newspaper.Thank you.

乘客2:等等,我想要份中文报纸。谢谢。

Stewardss: OK.I will be back in afrew minutes.

空姐:好的,马上就给你们送来。

Notes:

magazine n.杂志

86.索要毯子

Traveler: Hello.stewardess.Could you bnng me a blanket? I feel so cold.

乘客:你好,乘务员,能帮我拿个毯子吗?我觉得很冷。

Stewardess: Sure.anything else?

空姐:好的,还需要什么吗?

Traveler:I,d like a pillow as Well.

乘客:我还想要个枕头。

Stewardess:OK.Here you are.

空姐:给您。

Notes:

blanket n.毯子,毛毯

pillow n.枕头

87.询问是否供应餐点

Traveler: Hello.miss.I am wondering if there is a meal served on this flight.

乘客:你好,小姐,我想问一下这趟航班供应餐点吗?

Stewardess: Wall,it's a short distance flight. sO we don't serve meals.But there are some drinks. 空姐:由于本次航班是短途航班,因此我们不供应的。但是我们供应饮料。

Traveler: Well,I would like a glass of warm water.

乘客:那就请给我来杯温水吧。

Notes:

distance n.距离

88.飞机过境

Traveler: How long do we stop over here?

乘客:我们要在这里停留多久?

Stewardess:2 hours.

空姐:2个小时。

Traveler: What for?

乘客:为什么呢?

Stewardess: The plane must fuel before ftying to Pans.

空姐:飞机必须在飞抵巴黎前加一次油。

TraveIer: Can we get off the plane?

乘客:我们能下飞机吗?

Stewardess: Surely of course.

空姐:当然可以了。

Notes:

stop over 中途停留

fuel v.加燃料

89.与乘客交谈

Travelerl: Can you'll me what's the time in London?

乘客1:能告诉我伦敦现在的时间吗?

Traveler2:It should be 3:25 in the adtomoon.Is this your first time to London?

乘客2:应该是下午的3点25分。您是第一次到伦敦吗7

Travekrl:Yes.I have to take aoortorenoe.Are you English?

乘客1:是的,我来参加个会议。您是英国人?

Traveler2: That's right. Welcome to Great Bntain.

乘客2:没错,欢迎来到英国。

90.填写出入境登记卡

Stewardess: Ladies and gontlomen.it's about time to land in New York.Here are a couple oftorms for you to fill out.

空姐:女士们,先生们,我们即将到达纽约,这有几张表需要你们填一下。

Traveler: What forms must we fill out.miss?

乘客:是什么表啊,小姐?

Stewardess: They are E/D cards.All passengers except American citizens must complete these forms.

空姐:出入境登记表。除了美国公民外,所有的乘客都必须填写的。

Traveler: l see.But why do we have to fill out these forms now?

乘客:明白了,但是为什么要现在填写呢?

Stewardess :It will save you much time when you doan customs.

空姐:这会节省你们通关的时间。

E/D cards 出入境登记表

passenger n.乘客,旅客

91.领取行李

Traveler: Excuse me,is this the baggage daim area from KL17?

乘客:打扰一下,这里是KL17航班的取行李处吗?

Stewardess: Yes, can I help you?

空姐:是的,我能帮您忙吗?

Traveler.Well.this is my baggage claim tag. Can you get my baggage now?

乘客:这是我的行李牌,能把我的行李递给我吗?

Stewardess: OK.here you are.

空姐:好的,给您。

Traveler: Thanks a lot.

乘客:谢谢。

Notes:

claim tag 行李票

92.寻找手推车

Traveler: Hello.thiS is my daim tag.can I get my baggage?

游客:你好,我来取行李,这是我的行李标签。

Officer: Let me see.En.Hereb your baggage.

工作人员:我看看,嗯,这是您的行李。

Traveler: Thank you.And where can I get a pushcart?

游客:谢谢,请问哪有手推车呢?

Officer: Walk ahead a little further.There are plenty of them.

工作人员:往前走点,那里有很多的。

Notes:

pushcart n.手推车

93.行李丢失

Traveler: Excue me,here is my claim tag,but I can't find my baggage.

游客:打扰一下,这是我的行李标签,可是我找不到我的行李了。

Officer: How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

工作人员:您丢了几件行李?

Traveler: Just one piece.

游客:就一件。

Officer: Can you tell me the features of your baggage?

工作人员:能告诉我您行李的特征吗?

Traveler: lt's a big leather suitcase with my name"Lily"on it.

游客:那是个皮质的大箱子,上面写有我的名字。

Officer: Don't worry.We will look it for you right now.

工作人员:别着急,我们这就去找。

Traveler: Thank you.

游客:谢谢。

feature n.特征,特点

94.行李遭到损坏

Traveler: Excuse me,sir.My baggage is badly damaged.

游客:打扰一下先生,我的行李遭到了损坏。

Officer:I am sorry to hear that.You have to fill out a claim form.

工作人员:我感到很抱歉。您先去填张申报单吧。

Traveler: Where can I get it?

游客:哪有呢?

Officer: Here you are.

工作人员:给您。

Notes:

damage v.损坏

95.查验护照

Officer: Show me your passport.please.

工作人员:请出示您的护照。

Traveler: Here you are.

游客:给。

Officer: How long are you staying in Britain?

工作人员:您在英国呆多久?

Traveler: 3 weeks.I am here on tour.

游客:三周,我来这里旅游的。

Officer: Have a pleasant stay in Brrtain.

工作人员:祝您在英国玩的愉快。

Notes:

pleasant adj.愉快的,舒适的

96.检查行李

Traveler Hello.this is my passport.

游客:你好,这是我的护照。

Officer: What's in your bags?

工作人员:您的包里是什么呢?

Traveler: Those are something gifts I bought for my fnends.

游客:这些都是我带给我朋友的礼物。

Officer: Would you mind opening it?

工作人员:您介意把包打开吗?

Traveler: Of course not.

游客:当然不了。

Notes:

mind v.介意

97.申报物品

Officer: Do you have anything to declare?

工作人员:您有要申报的物品吗?

Traveler: No.I have nothing.

游客:没有。

Officer Are these all your personal things?

工作人员:这堕都是您的私人物品吗?

Traveler: Yes,they are.

游客:是的,都是。

Officer: Please open the black case.

工作人员:请打开这个黑色箱子。

Traveler: OK.

游客:好的。

Notes:

declare v.申报

personal adj.私人的

98.申报单

Officer: Show me your passport and dedaratlon please.

工作人员:请出示您的护照和申报单。

Traveler: Here you are.

游客:给你。

Officer: Do you have anything to declare?

工作人员:您有任何要申报的东西吗?

Traveler: Yes.that's a video camera.

游客:是的,我带了个数码摄像机。

Officer: Let me havea look at the reoeipt.

工作人员:让我看下发票。

Notes:

dedaration n.申报单

video adj.数码的

camera n.照相机

receipt n.回执,发票

99.免税商品限量

Officer: Do you have anything to declare?

工作人员:您有要申报的东西吗?

Traveler: Well,how many tax-free things can I bring with me?

游客:我想先问一下我能带多少免税东西呢?

Officer: You can take 100 cigarettes and 2 bottles of wine with you free of charge.

工作人员:您能带100支烟和2瓶酒,我们不会收取任何费用。

Traveler:I think I have nothing to declare.I have just brought aboffle of wine.

游客:我没有要申报的东西,我只带了一瓶酒。

Notes:

tax-free adj.免税的

cigarette n.香烟

100.机场广播找人

Officer: Can I help you,Miss?

工作人员:我能帮您忙吗,小姐?

TraveIer: Yes.I have just got lost with my firiend.Can you page my friend for me?

游客:是的,我刚和我的朋友走散了,你能帮我广播一下吗?

Officer: OK.tall me your friend's name.

工作人员:好的,请告诉我您朋友的名字。

Traveler: Here is his passport.Thank you very much.

游客:这是他的护照,非常感谢你。

101.在机场乘坐回城大巴

Traveler: Can I take this bus to city center?

游客:这趟车去市中心吗?

Dnver: Can you tell me the exact place?

司机:您能告诉我具体要去的地方吗?

Traveler: The Empire Hotel.

游客:帝国酒店。

Driver: Yes.But this one is full,you have to wait for the next one.

司机:没镨,但这趟车满了。您得等下一趟了。

Traveler: Well.I think I will wait.

游客:好吧,我想我只能等了。

Notes:

empire n.帝国

102.购买地图

Traveler: Do you have maps of downtown area?

游客:这里有市区地图吗?

Officer: Yes.here you are.

工作人员:有,给您。

Traveler: How much is it?

游客:多少钱?

Officer: It's free of charge.

工作人员:免费的。

Traveler: Thanks so much.

游客:非常感谢。

103.兑换旅行支票

Traveler: Excuse me.I'd like to cash the traveler's check.

游客:打扰一下,我想兑换旅行支票。

Officer: No problem.How would like your money?

工作人员:没问题,您想耍兑换成什么面额的?

Traveler: In tens and fifties,please.

游客:10元和50元的。

Officer: Here you are.Please sign your name here.

工作人员:给您。请在这里签宇。

Traveler: OK.thank you.

游客:好的,谢谢你。

Notes:

cash v.兑现

traveler's check 旅行支票

sign v.签字,做手势

104.询问出租车站

Traveler: Excuse me.can you tell me where is the taxi stand?

游客:请问你能告诉我出租车站在哪里吗?

Passer-by: You can find one at the end of the street.

过路人:在这条街的尽头有一个。

Traveler: Are there any signs there?

游客:那里有什么标志吗?

Passer-by: No.but there are qurte many cars.

过路人:没有,但那里有很多的车。

Traveler: Thank you.

游客:谢谢。

Notes:

stand n.车辆候客处

sign n.标志

105.询问计价方式

Driver: Here we come.

司机:到了。

Traveler: Thank you.What's the fare?

游客:谢谢,多少钱?

Driver: $10.

司机:10美元。

Traveler: How can it be?

游客:怎么会呢?

Driver:Well,the rate is two dollars for the first two kilometers and twenty cents for each additional two hundred meters.

司机:两公里内2美元,以后每增加200米收取20美分。

Traveler:I see.Thanks for your dnve.

游客:原来如此,谢谢您。

Notes:

fare n.费用

addibonal adj.另外的,附加的

106.叫出租车

Traveler: Traxi.taxi.

游客:出租车!出租车!

Driver: Hello.madam.Where to?

司机:您好夫人,到哪里去?

Traveler: Could you please help me put my bags in the truck?

游客:能帮我把行李放到车后面吗?

Driver: No problem.Get in now.

司机:没问题,上车吧。

Traveler:Travel me to Hilton Hotel.

游客:带我去希尔顿大酒店。

Driver: All right.Got n.

司机:好的,明白。

Notes:

Hilton Hotel 希尔顿大酒店

107.让司机加速

Traveler: Driver,bring me to the station.

游客:司机,带我去车站。

Driver:OK.

司机:好的。

Traveler: Can you please speed up?I am catching the train.

游客:你能快点吗?我要赶火车。

Driver:I am sorry.There is a speed limit.

司机:抱歉,这里有速度限制。

Traveler: Oh,my god.

游客:哦,天呐。

Notes:

speed up 加速

limit n.限制

108.要求下车

Traveler:I am past my stop.Would you please let me get off?

游客:我坐过站了,能让我下车吗?

Driver:I am sorry.lt's not allowed.You have to wait till the noxt station. 司机:抱歉,这里不允许下车。我只能把您带到下一个站台了。 Traveler: Well,that's OK.

游客:好吧。

Traveler: Can you please slow down?I am not in a hurry.

游客:能开慢点吗?我不着急。

Draveler: OK.

司机:好。

Notes:

get off 下车

slow down 减速

109.询问计价方式

Driver: Where do you want to go?

司机:您想去哪里昵?

Traveler:I am going to the Capital Hotel.

游客:首都饭店。

Driver: Get in.I will take you there.

司机:上车吧,我带您去。

Traveler: About how much it will cost?

游客:大约多少钱?

Dnver: $50.

司机:50美元。

Traveler: On the meter?

游客:照表收费吗?

Dnver: Yes.of course.

司机:当然了。

Traveler: OK.let's go.

游客:那走吧。

Notes:

capital n.首都

on the meter 按表计价

110.打车出现问题

Driver: Now.madam.here its the Hotel.

司机:夫人,酒店到了。

Traveler: What's the fare?

游客:多少钱?

Driver: $15.

司机:1 5美元。

Traveler: The fare is different from the meter.

游客:那和表上显示的不一样啊。

Driver: Well,madam,the meter was not on at all.You didn't tell me. 司机:夫人,表根本就没开啊,您没有告诉我要按表收费的。

Traveler: But I thought it was.Anyway.I am in a hurry.Here is the money. 游客:我以为你会呢。算了,我在赶时间,这是车费。

Notes:

anyway adv.不管怎样

111.付给司机小费

Traveler: Excuse me.driver.Let me off here.please.

浒客:抱歉,司机,让我在这里下车吧。

Driver: Well,It's not the supermarket you want.

司机:可这里不是你要去的超市啊?

Traveler:I have just changed my plan.

游客:我刚刚改变了计划。

Driver: OK.

司机:好的。

Traveler: Here is the fare and keep the change please.

游客:这是车费,不用找零了。

Notes:

suparmarket n.超市

keep the change 不用找零

112.预订火车卧铺票

Traveler: Good moming,I would like to reserve a berth.

游客:早上好,我想订张卧铺。

Offioer: Which train do you like?

工作人员:哪一趟车?

Traveler: T112 to Washington please.

游客:T112去华盛顿的。

Officer: May I have your name?

工作人员:能告诉我您的姓名吗?

Traveler: That's Lincoln.

游客:林肯。

Notes:

berth n.卧铺

Washington n.华盛顿

113.快车与慢车

Traveler: Excuse me.what time is the next train to New York?

游客:请问,下一班去纽约的火车什么时候开?

Officer: Half past 11.

工作人员:11点30分。

Traveler: Is it a through one?

游客:是直达的吗?

Officer: No,it's an express.

工作人员:不,是一趟普通快车。

Traveler: Well,please give me a first class ticket.

游客:那请给我张头等车厢的票吧。

Notes:

athrough one 直达车

an express one 普通快车

114.售票窗口

Travelerl: Excuse me,where is the ticket window?

游客1:请问,哪里是售票厅啊?

Traveler2: Walk straight and you will seen.

游客2:一直往前走你就会看到的。

Traveler: (a moment later)l wocdd like to buy around ticket to London pbase. 游客:(几分钟后)我想买张去伦敦的往返票。

Officer: The next one?

工作人员:下一班的吗?

Traveler: Yes.How long is the round ticket good for?

游客:是的,返程票多少天内有效?

Officer: 3 days.

工作人员:3天。

Notes:

straight adv.直的

be good for 有效

115.询问餐车位置

Traveler: Which way is the dining car?

游客:哪里是餐车?

Officer: Two cars forward.

工怍人员:往前走两个车厢就到了。

Traveler: What time will breakfast seNed?

游客:早晨什么时候开始供应?

Officer:7:OO.sir.

工作人员:7点,先生。

Notes:

the dining car 餐车

116.购买地铁代币

Traveler: May I have 5 tokens? Here is the money.

游客:给我换5个代币好吗?给你钱。

Offcer: Here you are.

工作人员:这是您的代币。

Traveler:I am going to the Central Park.which train should l take? 游客:去中央公园该乘坐哪趟车呢?

Officer: Take the number 5 train and get off at the United Squire. 工作人员:坐5路车在联合广场下车。

Traveler: Thank you.

游客:谢谢。

Notes:

token n.代币

Central Park 中央公园

117.租车

Traveler:I'd iike to rent acar for several days.

游客:我想租几天车。

Ofrioer: What kind of car do you want?

工作人员:您想要什么类型的车呢?

Traveler: Well, what kinds dO you have?

游客:你们都有哪些车?

Officer: Mazda.Honda and Nissan.

工作人员:马自达、本田、尼桑。

Traveler: Honda is OK.

游客:本田吧。

Notes:

rent v.租

Mazda n.马自达

Honda n.本田

Nisrsan n.尼桑

118.租车的价钱

Officer: What type do you have in your mind?

工作人员:您想要什么车呢?

Traveler: A compact please.What's the daily arte for that csr?

游客:一个小型车,租一天多少钱?

Officer: Thirty dollars a day.

工作人员:30美元一天。

Traveler: Does the rate indude the cogt of gas?

游客:包括汽油钱吗?

Officer: No,you have to pay it by yoursetf.

工作人员:不,那您得自己买单。

Notes:

compact adj.紧凑的

daily adj.每日的,每天的

119.还车方式

Traveler:I want to rent this car for 5 days.

游客:我想租5天车。

Officer: OK.It will make your stay more convenient.

工作人员:好的,它会使您在这里更加方便。

Traveler: By the way,do I have to retum the car here?

游客:顺便问一下,我必须要把车还到这里吗?

Offioer: No,you can return it to any branch of our company.

工作人员:不用,您可以在我们公司的任何一个分店还。

Notes:

convenient adj.方便的,便利的

branch n.分枝,分店

120.为租的汽车上保险

Officer: Do you want to rent a car?

工作人员:您想租车吗?

Traveler: Yes,I want one with automatic transmission.

游客:是的,我想租一辆自动挡的车。

Officer: I think that one fits you.Do you need insurance?

工作人员:我看这辆挺适合您。您要上保险吗?

Traveler: Full insurance,please.

游客:请上全保。

Officer: OK,by the way,fill the gas tank when you return the car.

工作人员:好的,顺便说一下,还车的时候请把汽油加满。

Notes:

automatic adj.自动的

transmission n.变速器

insuranoe n.保险

gas tank 油箱

121.询问乘车方式

Traveler.Is this where I can catch a bus to the theater?

游客:我在这里可以等到去剧院的车吗?

Driver: Yes,but you can't get there with out a change.

司机:是的,但您不能直达剧院。

Traveler:Which bus do I have to change?

游客:那我该换乘哪班车呢?

Driver: You have to get off at the hospital and change for bus 15.

司机:到医院下车换乘1 5路公交。

Traveler: I see.Thank you.

游客:知道了,谢谢。

122.与巴土司机交谈

Traveler: Excuse me.driver.DoeS this bus go to the Mcseum?

游客:请问,司机,这趟公交到博物馆吗?

Dnver: Yes.you get off at the square.

司机:是的,到广场下就可以了。

Traveler: How long is the ride?

游客:得行驶多长时间呢?

Dnver: Well,you will get there in about half an hour if the traffic isn't too heavy. 司机:如果交通不拥挤的话,大概半个小时就到了。

Traveler: Thank you.How much is the ride?

游客:谢谢。多少钱呢?

Driver: Drop 50 cents in the box.please.

司机:50分,请把钱投到那个盒子里。

Traveler: Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?l am a stranger here. 游客:到站的时候能不能提醒我一下呢?我刚来这。

Driver: Sure.I will.

司机:当然可以。

Notes:

museum n.博物馆

1.申请工作签证

Customer: Good moming.l've come here to inquire whether I can get a visa to your country? 旅客:早上好,我来是想询问我是否可以得到贵国的签证?

officer: VVhat do you want to go to US for?

工作人员:你为什么要去美国呢?

Cutomer I have been invited to toach Chinese at the Univorsity of Hawaii for two years. 旅客:应夏威夷大学的邀请,我要去那里教授两年的中文。

officer: Can l have a look at yourletter of acceptance?

工作人员:请问我能看一下你的邀请函吗?

Customer: Of course.Here you are.

旅客:当然,给您。

officer: That's OK.We'II contact you the moment we hear form home.

工作人员:好的。我们一得到消息就立刻通知你。

Notes:

Inquire vt.询问

visa n.签证

Hawaii n.夏威夷

2.申请留学签证(1)

Officer:Do you have any scholarship to support you during your stayin the UK?

工作人员:你有英国学校发的奖学金作为你在那里的经济来源吗?

Customer: Regrettable not.

旅客:非常遗憾,我没有。

Officer: In that case.how can you demonstrate that you are financially burdenless in regard to your academic years?

工作人员:那么你如何能够证明在你读书的几年中不必为经济来源操心呢?

Customer: Well,when I was in universityI took a lot af social activities and have gained a lot of experience.Plus my good command of English.I am surel can eam money to support myself by working part-timo jobs.

旅客:嗯,在我上大学的时候,我参加了许多的社会活动并积累了丰富的经验。再加上我对英语的掌握能力,我相信我一定可以通过做兼职工作获得足够的经济支持的。

Officer: You seem to talk me into believing you.

工作人员:你刚才的谈话似乎已经说服我了。

Customer: Thank you.And if so,l believe the tacts speak loudor than words.

旅客:谢谢您的夸奖,不过我觉得事实胜于雄辩。

Officer: Yeah,you have passed.Back home and be well prepared for your new school year. 工作人员:确实,你已经通过了,回去好好为你的新学期做准备吧o

Customer Thank you very much.

旅客:非常感谢您。

Notes:

scholarship n.奖学金

demonstrarto n.证明,示范,论证

regrettabess adj.可叹的,可惜的

burdenless adj.没有负担的

3.申请留学签证(2)

Customer: Good moming.sir.My name is Liu Peng trom Tsinghai University.l am here for the interview relating to my visa application.

旅客:早上好,先生。我是来自青海大学的刘鹏。我今天是为了签证来进行面试的。 Officer: Glad to moet you.Would you mind if I ask you some questions?

工作人员:很高兴见到你。你介意我问你几个问题吗?

Customer: Of course not.

旅客:当然不了。

Offioor: Why do you want to go to the US?

工作人员:你为什幺要去美国?

Customer:I'd like to haw further education.Now I am studying for my doctorats.

旅客:我想去美国深造,现在我正在攻读博士学位。

Officer: Will you get any kind of scholarship?

工作人员:你有没有得到奖学金?

Customer :Yes.The school has provided me with full scholarship and that will be enough to support myself.

旅客:有的。校方已经给我提供了全领奖学金,这笔钱足够我支付那里的生活费和学费了。

Notes:

Interview n.免试,采访

doctorate n.博士学位

4.申请奖学金

Sara: Can you tell me something about financial aid?

萨拉:你能给我讲讲经济资助吗?

Jessie: What exactly?

杰西:你想知道什么呢?

Sara: How to apply for it?

萨拉:怎么去申请?

Jessie: In your first letter,that is,when you apply for admission,you should also tell them you need their financial aid.

杰西:在校方给你寄过来的第一张表格里,就是这张,你应该告诉他们你需要申请经济资助。 Sara: Then...

萨拉:然后呢?

Jessie: lf the aid is available,they will give you two or more application.forms: One is for admission,the others are for the aid.

杰西:如果你的申请通过了,他们会给你寄过来至少两张表,一张是录取通知书,其余的就是关于经济资勋的表格了。

Sara: What if not?

萨拉:那要是申请没有通过怎么办呢?

Jessie: They will tell you the aid is impossible.

杰西:他们会告诉你不能获得资助。

Notes:

financial adj.经济上的,财政的

admission n.批准,允许

5.查看时刻表

Traverer: Excuse me.sir.Can I have alook at the timetable please?

游客:先生,打扰一下。我能看一下时刻表吗?

Officer: Surely of course.Here you are.

工作人员:当然可以,给您。

Traveler:Is flight ZW203 a direct one?

游客:ZW203是直达航班吗?

Officor: No,it stopped at Honolulu.Would you like to book one?

工作人员:不是,它在檀香山停留一些时间,您要订张票吗?

Traveler: No.is there any direct tlight to New York?

游客:不必了。有没有直飞纽约的航班?

Officer Let me see.I am sorry.ZW203 is the only one to New York

工作人员:让我查查。十分抱歉,ZW203是唯一一架去纽约的航班。

Notes:

Honolulu n.檀香山

6.询问航班

Traveler: Can I have a look at your intemational timetable?

游客:我能看一下国际航班时刻表吗?

Officer: Sorry.We don't havea printed one. Is there anything elsel can do for you?

工作人员:对不起,我们没有打印的版本。我能为您做些其他的什么吗?

Traveler: Yes.Do you have any direct tlight to Tokyo?

游客:有没有直飞东京的航班呢?

Officer: Sorry we don't.I don't think you can find any airtine which offersa non-stop flight to Tokyo.

工作人员:抱歉,我们没有。任何一家航空公司都没有一班直飞东京的班机。

Traveler: What about a flight to Paris?

游客:那有没有去巴黎的航班呢?

Officer: Yes.It is really a place of interest and we have the direct flight everyday.

工作人员:有,巴黎的确是个旅游胜地,我们每天都有直飞航班。

Notes:

non-stop flight 直达航班

a place of interest 旅游胜地

7.选择航班

Officer: Hello,need any help?

工作人员:您好,需要帮忙吗?

Traveler:I'd hke to make a reservation to Sydnoy on 30th Of May.

游客:我想订一张5月30号去悉尼的机票。

Officer: Let me see.There are two fights on that day.One takes off at 11:OOam and the other at 15:00 pm.Which one do you want?

工作人员:让我查一查。我们目前有两个航班。一个是上午1 1点起飞,另一个是下午3点起飞,您要哪一班?

Traveler:I think the first one fits me.By the way,what is the time when I get there?

游客:我觉得第一班挺适合我,顺便问下,那趟航班几点到悉尼?

Otficer: 2:00 the next day.

工作人员:明天2点。

Notes:

fit v.适合

8.航班中转站过多

Traveler: Can you tell me if there is a flight to New York?

浒客:能告诉我有去纽约的航班吗?

Officer: Yes.Flight DB117 departs at 5:38 pm and arriveo in New York at 6:00 am with a laycwer in Chicago.lt also makes arefueling stop at Colombia.

工作人员:有的,DB117航班下午5点38分起飞,早晨6点到纽约。它过境芝加哥并且因为加油还要在哥伦比亚停留。

Traveler: So many stops!Don't you have any direct fligt?

游客:这么多站!有没有直达航班?

Officor: Sorry sir,it is the onry flight wa have right now.

工作人员:对不起先生,这是我们目前开通的唯一一趟航班。

Notes:

layover n.临时停留

refuel n.补给燃料

9.预订机票

Officer: Good aftomoon,Pan Am.May I help you?

工作人员:下午好,泛美航空公司,我能帮您忙吗?

Traveler: Yes.I'd like to make a reservation to New York for 18th noxt month.

游客:是的。我想预订一张下个月18号去纽约的机票。

Officer: Please wait a moment.Let me check for you.Thd flight is FW 711 and it arrives at 10:00 am.

工作人员:请稍等,我帮您查查。我们目前有FW711航班,早晨10:00到达。

Traveler: How long is that journey?

游客:飞机要飞多长时间?

Officer: 14 hours.

工作人员:14小时。

Traveler: Thank you.

游客:谢谢。

Notes:

Pan Am 泛美航空公司

joumey n.旅程,旅途

10.预订最近的航班

Officer: Good aftemoon.Swiss Airline.Miss Groen is speaking.Can I help you?

工作人员:下午好,瑞士航空公司。我是格林小姐,我能帮您忙吗?

Traveler: Yes.1'd like to make a roservation to Los Angeles on Sep.19th.

游客:是的,我想预订一张9月1 9号去洛杉矶的机票.

Officer: Just a moment.please.Let me check for you.(A moment latar)Thank you for waiting.l am sorry but our flights are fully bookod on that day.The next availble flight leaves at 4:00 pm on 20th.Shall I reserve you a seat on it ?

工作人员:请稍等,我为您查一查,(过了一会儿)谢谢您等候。很抱歉,那天的座已经订满了.下一班航班是20号的下午4点的.需要我为您订张票吗?

Traveler Yes,please,thank you.

游客:好的,谢谢你。

Notes:

reserVation n.预订,预约

11.预订经济舵

Offioer: Good aftemoon.British Airline.Is thore any thing I can do for you?

工作人员:下午好,英国航空公司,我能为你做些什么吗?

Traveler: Can l make a ressrvation for flight FW58 to San Marino?

游客:我能预订一张FW58航班去圣马力诺的机票吗?

Offioer: Sure.When do you want to take the plane?

工作人员:当然可以。您要订什么时候的票呢?

Trawlor: Next Monday.

游客:下周一。

Officer: Will that be first class for economy class?

工作人员:要头等舱还是经济舱?

Traveler: What's the fara for afirst dass seat7

游客:头等舱多少钱呢?

Officer: $200.

工作人员:200美元。

Traveler: Oh.I am not a wall streeter.Give me an economy one plese.

游客:哦,我可不是阔佬。给我订张经济舱的机票吧。

Notes:

San Malino 至马力诺

first class 一等舱

economy class 经济舱

wall streeter 富商,大款

12.预订红眼航班

Traveler:I want to fly to Congo on Monday,the 17th.

游客:我想订一张17号周一去刚果的机票。

Officer: Let me see what's available.

工作人员:让我看一下目前还有哪些航班。

Travder: By the way,l'd prefer a night flight.

游客:顺便说一下,我想乘坐红眼航班。

Offioer: Africa Aidine 551 leaves at 9:00 pm.

工作人员:非洲航空公司551号航班晚上9点起飞。

Traveler: That's fine.I want to pay in cash.here is the money.

游客:好的,就这趟了。我想用现金支付,给你钱。

Notes:

available adj.可行的,可利用的

13.无须预订

Officer: Good moming.,Japan Airline domestic resations.Can I help you?

工作人员:早上好,日本航空公司国内预订部。我能帮您忙吗?

Traveler: Yes.I Would like maka a raservation to Huston for tomorrow.

游客:是的,我想订一张明天去休斯敦的航班。

Officer: The flight to Huston takes off daity every two hours from 6:00 to 11:00 pm.So you don't need araservation.Seats are availaNe on a "first come,first servod"basis.

工作人员:每天从早晨6点到晚上1 1点每两小时就有一趟去休斯敦的航班,所以您不必预订。座位是按照“先来先得”的原则供应的。

Traveler: Oh.that's quite convenient.Thank you.

游客:哦,那简直太方便了,谢谢。

Notes:

domestic adj.国内的

14.预订不定期的返程票

Officer: Great Britain Airline.any thing I can do for you?

工作人员:大不列颠航空公司,需要帮忙吗?

Traveler: Yes.are there any planes to Pans?

游客:是的,有没有去巴黎的航班。

Officer: Hold on please,I will check for you.Flight GB152 takes off every day at 13:OO.Shall I make a reservation for you?

工作人员:请稍等,我在为您查找。 GB152航班每天13点起飞,需要我为您预订个座位吗?

Traveler: Yes.please.And I'II need an economy class open retum.

游客:好的。我想要一张经济舱的不限日期的往返票。

Officer: OK.Don't forget to get your ticket three darys ahead.

工作人员:好的。别忘了提前三天来取您的票。

Notes:

hold on 稍等,别挂断

open retum 不限日期的返程票

15.单程机票

Traveler: Good aftemoon,what flights do you have from London to Paris?

游客:下午好,从伦敦到巴黎都有哪些航班?

Officer: We have two direct flights.Would you like a moming one or an afternoon one? 工作人员:我们有两架航班,您要早晨的航班还是下午的?

Travder: The moming ona.please.I want to go coach.

游客:早晨的,我要经济舱的票。

Officer: Single or retum?

工作人员:单程还是往返票?

Traveler: Single please.

游客:单程票。

Notes:

go coacn 坐经济舱.

a single ticket 单程

16.预订往返机票

Officer: May l help you?

工作人员:我能帮您什么忙吗?

Traveler: Yes.l would like a ticket to Pakistan on CA.

游客:是的,我想订一张加拿大航空公司的到巴基斯坦的机票。

Officer: Is thata one-way or round trip?

工作人员:单程票还是往返票?

Traveler: Round trip,please.

游客:往返票。

Officer: When would you want to leave?

工作人员:您什么时候走呢?

Traveler: I'd like to leave on Nov. 2nd and return on Nov. 21st.

游客:我11月2号走,21号回来。

Officor:I am sorry.The flight on Nov. 21st is full.Do you mind if I put your name in the waiting list?

工作人员:很抱歉,11月21号航班已经满员了。我可以将您的名字列入候补名单吗? Travaler: Yes,please.Thank you.

游客:好的,谢谢。

Notes:

Pakistan n.巴基斯坦

a round trip ticket 往返票

waibng list 候补名单

18.加入候补名单

Officer: Walkor Airline Travel Agency.May I help you?

工作人员:步行者旅行社,我能帮您什么忙吗?

Traveler: What flight has seats available to Mdan on this Sunday?

游客:请问周日飞往米兰的航班还有座吗?

Officer: I am sorry.All the seats ara booked.How about next Monday?

工作人员:抱歉,所有的座位都预订了。下周一的飞机行吗?

Traveler: Oh.my god.But I have to be there on Sunday.I want to go on stand-by.

游客:哦,天呐,可是我必须在周日赶到那里。请把我列到候补名单中。

Officer: OK.sir.I have added your name to the waiting list.We will call you as soon as possible. 工作人员:好的,先生。我已经把您的名字列入候补名单了,我们会尽早通知您的。 Traveler: Thank you.

游客:谢谢。

Notes:

travel agency 旅行社

stand-by 在旁边,在句中指“候补名单”

19.取消订票

Traveler:I'd like to cancd my reservation on flight MS701 to Warsaw on the 23rd.My name is Michael.

游客:我想取消我订的23号MS701飞往华沙的机票。我是迈克。

Officer:: Hold on for a moment.(a few minutes later)I have cancelled your reservation.ShallI make another one for you?

工作人员:请稍等。(几分钟后)我已经取消了您的预订,您要预订其他机票吗? Traveler: No.thanks.

游客:不用了,谢谢。

Officer:I see.Pleaso call us again for any further reservation.Thanks for calling Us.

工作人员:好的。如果您有任何需要的话,欢迎拨打电话给我们。谢谢。

Notes:

cancel v.取消

20.儿童票

Traveler: Good morning.l'd like to buy tickets to Paris.

游客:早上好。我想买去巴黎的机票。

Officer: How many of you?

工作人员:你们几个人呢?

Traveler: Four.Two adults and two chddren.ls there any discount?

游客:4个,2个大人2个小孩。是不是有折扣呢?

Officer: Yes.Babies under six months are free of charge.We ofter 50% discount to children under

7.How old are your children?

工作人员:有的。 6个月以下的婴儿免费,7岁以下的儿童半价。您的孩子多大了? Traveler: One is 4 months and the other is years old.

游客:一个4个月大,另一个6岁了。

Officer: Altogether you have to pay $800.

工作人员:你们一共付800美元。

17.非直达打折机票

Traveler: HelIo,l'd like to get aseat on flight PB12 to Rome.

游客:你好,我想订张PB12航班去罗马的机票。

Officer: Direct or non-direct?

工作人员:直达还是非直达航班?

TraveIer: Is there any discount for a non-direct flight?

游客:非直达航班有没有折扣呢?

Officer: Yes.Right now it's the slack season so we will give you ten percent off.

工作人员:有的,因为现在是淡季,所以我们给您打九折。

Traveler: What if I buy around ticket?Can you offer me some more?

游客:如果我买返程票的话,是不是还能更优惠点呢?

Officer:Sure.you can get aturther discount af 5%.

工作人员:当然,我们可以再给您5%的折扣。

Notes:

discount n.折扣

slack season 淡季

21.在旅游淡季购买打折机票

Traveler: Excuse me.Can I geta tIcket on the next flight TO Frankfutt?

游客:打扰一下,我想买张下一班去法兰克福的机票。

Officer: Sure.It will depart 2 houns later.

工作人员:好的,飞机两个小时后起飞。

Traveler: What'S the fare for a single ticket?

游客:单程票多少钱?

Officer: That's $150.

工作人员:150美元。

Traveler: Can you give me a special offer?

游客:能给我优惠点吗?

Officer: Of course.Right nown it is the slack season,we will give you ten percent off.

工作人员:当然,在淡季,我们给您打9折。

Traveler: How about a round trip?Could you offer us something more?

游客:我要是订往返票呢?能再优惠点吗?

Officer:I am sorry.there is no ditference.

工作人员:抱歉,价钱上没有区别。

Notes:

faren n.费用

22.旺季机票

Officer: Can I help you?

工作人员:我能帮您忙吗?

Traveler:I'd like to buy a ticket to Casablanca on flight US125 tomorrow.

游客:我想买张明天去卡萨布兰卡的机票,航班号是US125 。

Officer: Hold on.plese.It will take off at 14:00 tomorrow.Tho price is $110.

工作人员:请稍等。飞机是明天14点起飞。价格是110美元。

Traveler: Well,l want to stay under $100.

游客:嗯,我打算出100美元。

Officer:I am sorry Sir.We won't give any discount in busy souons.The price is the same. 工作人员:非常抱歉,在旅游旺季,我们不提供打折机票的。价钱和以前一样。 Notes:

casablanca n.卡萨布兰卡

busy season 旺季

23.确认预约(1)

Officer: Hello.this is United Airlines.

工作人员:您好,这里是联合航空公司。

Traveler: Hello.I want confirm my flight.My name is Jesse.

游客:你好,我想确认一下我的航班。我是杰西。

Officer: When is your flight?

工作人员:您的航班是什么时候的?

Traveler: June lOth.

游客:6月10号。

Officer: One first class seat on flight YW132,is that right?

工作人员:您预订的是YW132航班的头等舱,对吗?

Traveler: Yes.Thanks.By the way.what time do I have to start check-in?

游客:是的,非常感谢。顺便问一下,我应该在什么时候办理登机手续呢?

Officer: You are supposed to check in at least one hour beforehand.

工作人员:您应该提前一个小时办理。

Notes:

confirm n.确认

check-in 办理登机手续

beforehand adv.预先,提前

24.确认预约(2)

Traveler: Hetlo.this is Wang Lu and I am calling to confirm my reservation.

游客:你好,我是王璐。我打电话来确认我的预订。

Officer: What’s your flight numbe?

工作人员:您的航班号是多少?

Traveler: lt's ZN741 to Atlanta on July ist.

游客:7月1号飞往亚特兰大的ZN741航班。

Officer: Just for yourself?

工作人员:就您一个人吗?

Traveler: Chen Hong.too.

游客:还有陈红。

Officer: HoId on.please. Yes.you’re booked on ZN741 to Atlanta on Juty 18t.Your seats are in the first class section.

工作人员:请稍等。您预订了7月1号飞往亚特兰大的ZN741航班。您的座位在头等舱。 Traveler: Thank you vary much.

游客:非常感谢。

Notes:

atlanta n.亚特兰大

section n.区域,部门

26.更改预约航班时间

Traveler: Hello,this is Chen Kun.I am booked on flight LJ88 for Baroelona on Jan.19th. 游客:你好,我是陈坤。我预订了张1月19号去巴塞罗那LJ88航班的机票。

Offioer Hold on please… Yes you are booked already.

工作人员:请稍等……是的,您已经预订了。

Traveler: Now I am afraid I can't get to the airport on that day.l want to change my flight 21st.Is that all right.

游客:恐怕我那天不能按时去机场了。我想将我的航班换到21号,请问可以吗?

Officer:I am sorry.Flight LJ88 0n that day are fuII.What about 22?

工作人员:抱欺.21号LJ88航班已经预订满了。 22号的票行吗?

Traveler: Fine.Thank you∞much.

游客:好的,非常感谢。

Notes:

book v.预订

Barcelona n.巴塞罗那

27.更改预约航班班次

Officer: Good aftamoon.need any help?

工作人员:下午好,需要帮忙吗?

Travaler: My name is liu Wei.I have booked a ticket to Boston three days before.

游客:我是刘伟。 3天前我订了张去波士顿的机票。

Officer: That's right and your flight number is CA621.

工作人员:是的,你的航班号是CA621。

Traveler: But now I want to make a change.Please cancel this ftight and transfer me to flight GB105.

游客:现在我想更改我的预约。请取消这个预订,改成GB105航班。

Officer: Excuse me,sir.Flight GB105 is one to Milan,are you sure af your change?

工作人员:抱歉,先生。 GB105是去米兰的航瑚航班,您确定要更改吗?

Traveler: Yes.

游客:是的。

Notes:

Boston n.波士顿

transfer v.改变,转变

28.中转机票(1)

Officer: Speed Airlines.Reservation.May I help you?

工作人员:速度航空公司预订部。我能帮您忙吗?

Traveler: Yes.Do you have any night to Paris on 15th?I want one leaving in the attemoon. 游客:是的。你们有15号去巴黎的航班吗?我想乘坐那天下午的班机。

Officer: Yes.Fight DP336 leaves at 15:16.Is that all right?

工作人员:是的,DP336航班1 5点16分离港,这个怎么样呢?

Traveler: Is it a direct flight?

游客:是直达航班吗?

Officer: No,Sir.It has an hour layover in London.

工作人员:不是,先生,它将在伦敦停留1小时。

Traveler: Well,I don't think I want it.

游客:嗯,我不想坐这个航班。

Notes:

a direct flight直达航班

layover n.短暂停留

29.中转机票(2)

Traveler: Hello.I'd like to get a seat to New York City on a flight leaving alometime before this Friday.

游客:你好,我想买张在周五前起飞的到纽约的机票。

Officer: l'm afraid thera isn't any diroct tlight befrore Friday.What about a non-direct one?You have to make a chang in Detroit.

工作人员:恐怕在周五前没有任何直达纽约的航班。非直达航班怎么样呢?您要在底特律中转。

Traveler:Well,in that case.that's fine.I want a first class ticket on Thursday.

游客:嗯,那样的话,也行吧。我想耍一张周四的头等舱机票。

Officer: Would you like to pay in cash or by card?

工作人员:您是用现金还是信用卡?

Traveler:Cah.please.

游客:现金。

Notes:

a non-direct flight非直达航班

Detroit n.底特律

cash n.现金

30.询问中转详情

Otficer: Good moming,sir.What canI do for you?

工作人员:早上好,先生。我能为您服务吗?

Traveler:I want to buy a ticket to Sydney tomorrow.

游客:我想买张明天去悉尼的机票。

Officer: Right now fight BW159 is the only one available.,托b_non-dlroct one.

工作人员:现在只有BW159Il施庄适合您。那是非直达航班。

Traveler: What's the exact information?

游客:能说得再详细点吗?

Officer: It departs at 4:40 pm tomorrow and anwes in Sydney at 10:20 am.the next moming by way of Melboume.

工作人员:飞机明天下午4点40分起飞,次日早晨10点20分到悉尼。过境墨尔本。

Traveler: How long is the layover in Melboume?

游客:在墨尔本停留多久昵?

Officer: About l hour.Would you buy it?

工作人员:大概1个小时。您要买张吗?

Traveler: Yes.I want afirst dass single ticket.

游客:是的,一张头等舱的单程票。

Notes:

exact adj.精确的,确切的

Melbourne n.墨尔本

31.改签机票

Traveler: Excuse me.I have just missed the connection plane due to the heavy fog in London.Can I change my ticket now?

游客:打扰一下,由于伦敦大雾,我错过了联程航班,我可以改签机票吗?

Officer: Please Show your ticket and passport.

工作人员:请出示您的机票和护照。

Traveler: Here you are.

游客:给你。

Officer: Which flight do you want to change?

工作人员:您想改签到哪一班航班呢?

Traveler: The next one to my destination.I have to be there as soon as possible.

游客:下一个到达我目的地的航班。我必须尽早到达那里。

Notes:

the connection flight 联程航班

due to 由于,归罪于

destnation n.目的地

32.取票

Traveler: I'm coming to pick up my ticket.This is my reservation note.

游客:我来取票。这是我的预订回执。

Officer: Your reservation is right.Please get a ticket booking form from there and fill it. 工作人员:您的预订没错。请到那里领取机票预订单并填写好。

TraveISr: Hera you are.How much is the ticket?

游客:给你,机票多少钱呢?

Officar: $800.

工作人员:800美元。

Traveler. Can I pay by card?

游客:我能用信用卡吗?

Officer: Surely of course.Give me your card please.

工作人员:当然可以o请把您的卡给我。

Notes:

reservation n.预订,预约

33.取票过晚

Traveler: Good aftemoon.I come here speaalty to pick up my tickets.I booked it last month.This is my reservation note.

游客:下午好,我是专门来取票的。我上个月订的票,这是我的订票回执。

Officer:I am terribly sorry.You didn't come to reconfirm hreoantly.You should have come to pick up your ticket three days ago since it's an intemabonal flight.any reservation without

reconfirmation within 72 hours will be canoelled.

工作人员:非常抱歉,您最近没有及时再确认您的预订。您应该在三天前就来确认预订的。由于这是国际航班,因此如果您没有在飞机起飞前72小时内再确以预订。您的预订将被取消。

Traveler: But I have been so busy all these days.Well,is there any other ticket available want the next one.

游客:但我最近一直很忙啊。算了,还有没有其他的票呢?我要最近的一班。

Notes:

specially adv.特别地,专门地

reconfirmation n.再证实,再确认

34.联乘航班晚点

Traveler: Excuse me.ls flight KL638 late?

游客:打扰一下,KL638是不是晚点了?

Officer: Yes,l think so.Flight KL638 is still at the airport due to the hurricane.

工作人员:是的,受台风的影响,恐怕KL638还在机场呢。

TraveIer: Oh.my god.lf this flight is late.I will miss my connection for Sydney.What can I do now? 游客:哦,天呐。如果这趟航班晚点了,我将错过去悉尼的联程航班。我该怎么办呢? Officer: Well if so.you should contact with the office over there.Maybe they will do you some help.

工作人员:这样的话,您应该和那里的工作人员联系一下,或许他仉能帮得上忙。 Traveler: OK.thank you.

游客:好的,非常感谢。

35.询问飞机晚点详情

Officer: New York Airport.May I help you?

工作人员:纽约机场,能帮您什么忙吗?

Traveler: Yes.I am calling to make sure if flight CG877 will arrive on time?

游客:是的,我想确认一下CG877是否将按时到达。

Officer: Hold on a moment please...Sorry,the flight from London has been delayed.lt departed two hours later than scheduled.The whether in London was really bad.

工作人员:请稍等……抱歉,这班从伦敦来的航班晚点了。由于伦敦的天气糟透了,因此飞机起飞的时间比预订的晚了两小时。

Traveler.You mean it will arrive two hours later than usual?

游客:你的意思是飞机将比预订时间晚两小时到达?

Officer: So far we could only deduce this way.lf you want further information, would you please call us l hour later?

工作人员:目前为止,我们只能这么推测,如果您想知道更多信息,请一小时后再打过来好吗?

Traveler:OK, thank you.

游客:好的,谢谢。

Notes:

delay v.推迟,延迟

schedule n.进度表,时间表

36.错过班机

Traveler:Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

游客:这里是这趟航班的登机口吗?

Officer: Can I have a look at your ticket?

工作人员:我能看一下您酌机票吗?

Traveler: Here you are.I have just come from downtown.

游客:给你,我刚刚从城里赶过来。

Officer:I am sorry.sir.Your plane has just taken off.

工作人员:对不起,您的飞机刚刚起飞。

Traveler: Really?What can I do now? I can't miss the important meeting.

游客:真得?我该怎么办啊7我绝对不能错过那场会议的。

Officer.I am so sony to hear that.Maybe you should go to the information counter over thefe.They can give you some advice.

工作人员:我真的很抱歉。或许您可以去那边的问讯处,他们能给您些建议。

Notes:

downtown n.市中心

Information counter 问询处

Traveler: Excuse me.I have booked one ticket on BN118 for tomorrow.But now I've changed my plan.Can you help me refund the ticket?

游客:打扰一下,我预订了明天BN118航班的机票。但是现在我改变了计划,你能帮我退掉这张票吗?

Officer: Sure.

工作人员:当然。

Traveler: Here is the ticket.

游客:给你机票。

Officer: OK.madam.I have refunded it.You have to pay $15 forit.

工作人员:好的,夫人。我已经为您退了那张票o您得为此支付1 5美元o

Notes:

refund v.退票,退还

38.登机前的准备

Wang: Liu,two dayS later,you will be in England.don't you feel excited?

王:刘,两天后,你就在英格兰了,你不觉得激动吗?

Liu: Yes.of course.l can't wart to be there.

刘:当然激动啦,我迫不及待地想去那里。

Wang: Have you got evefything ready?

王:你都准备好了吗?

Liu: I think so.I won't forget anything important.As long as I have my passport,VISA card and airtine ticket.it will be OK.

刘:我想是的,我不会忘了任何重要的东西。只要我带了我的护照、VISA卡和机票,一切都高枕无忧了。

Wang: By the way,have you double checked your flight time?

王:顺便问一下,你确认你的机票时间了吗?

Liu: More than 100 times.The flight takes off at 12:00.

刘:我已经确认100次了。飞机12点起飞。

Notes:

as long as 只要

39.寻找商店

Officer: Do you need any heIp?

工作人员:需要帮忙吗?

Traveler: En.I am looking fOr the shop.can you tell me where it is?

游客:嗯,我在找商店,你能告诉我哪里有吗?

Officer: Walk along the way and then tum left,It's right there.

工作人员:沿着路走然后左转,商店就在那里。

Traveler Thank you.Do l have to pay duty if I want to buy something?

游客:谢谢,我要想买东西的话还需要交税吗?

Officer: No,you don't have to.lt's a duty-froe shop.

工作人员:不用的,那是个免税商店。

Traveler: Thank you so much.

游客:非常感谢。

duty-free免税

40.寻找搬运工

Officer: Can I help you?

工作人员:我能帮您忙吗?

TraveIer: En.I am looking for a porter,do you know where I can find one?

游客:嗯,我在寻找搬运工,你知道在哪里能找到吗?

Officer: There are so many here.The men with red hats are the porters.

工作人员:这里就有许多昵。带着红帽子的都是搬运工。

Traveler: What's the charge?

游客:怎么收费呢?

Officer: Well,it depends how many luggages you have.

工作人员:那就要看你有多少行李了。

Traveler:Thank you.

游客:谢谢。

Notes:

porter n.搬运工

charge n.费用,控告

41.兑换货币

Traveler:Is this the foreign exchange department?

游客:这里是兑币处吗?

Officer: Yes,can I hdp you?

工作人员:是的,我能帮忙吗?

Travelor:I need some US Dollars.

游客:我需要些美元。

Officer: What kind ofcurrency have you got.

工作人员:您现在有哪国货币?

Traveler: RMB.By the way,what is the exchange rate today?

游客:人民币,顺便问一下,今天的汇率是多少?

Officer: One US Dollars in cash is equrvalent t0 7.9 Yuan.

工作人员:1美元折合7.9元人民币。

Traveler: And I want to change 4000 Yuan.

游客:我想换4000元。

Officer: Minus the fee.here are your dollars.Please sign here.

工作人员:减去手续费,这里是你的美元,请在这里签字。

Traveler: OK,thank you.

游客:好的,谢谢你。

Notes:

exchange v.免换,交换

currency n.货币

equivalent adj.等价于,相当于

42.机场建设费

Traveler.Is there any ticket for New York left? I want to go coach.

游客:还有去纽约的机票吗?我想要张经济舱的票。

Officer: SW113 loaves at 13:25.Would you want one?

工作人员:SW113航班13:25起飞,您要一张吗?

Traveler Yes.What's the fare?

游客:是的,多少钱呢?

Officor: $88 for a single ticket.

工作人员:一张单程票8美元

Traveler: Well,l thought it was $83.

游客:我还以为是83美元呢。

Otficor: Yes.from October lst we havebcharge evay passenger $5 for the airport tax.

工作人员:是的,自从1 0月1号起,我们对每张票征收5美元的机场建设费。 Traveler.I see.Here are the money.

游客:知道了,给你钱。

Notes:

airport tax 机场建设税

43.办理登机手续

Officer: Ticket,please.Do you havea seat proference?

工作人员:请出示机票。您对座位有什么特殊要求吗?

Traveler:Yes.I want a window seat definitoly,in the smoking soction.

游客:是的,我一定要一个靠窗户的座位,而且是在吸烟区的。

Officer: Sure.please put your baggago on scale.

工作人员:好的,请把您的行李放到秤上。

Traveler: What's the waight limit?

游客:行李限重多少?

Officer:20kg.Yours is not overweight .Here is your boarding pass and baggage tag.Please go to the satellite hall to wait for boarding.

工作人员:20公斤.您的行李没有超重,这是您的登机牌和行李标签。请到那边的卫星楼候机。

Traveler:Thank you.

游客:谢谢。

Notes:

reference n.偏爱,喜好

definitely adv.一定,明确地

Scale n.磅秤,衡量

44.行李超重

Offioer Can I help you?

工作人员:我能帮您忙吗?

Traveler: I would like to check in.Here aro my ticket and baggage.

游客:我想办理登机手续。这是我的机票和行李。

Officer: I am sorry,sir.Your baggage is 2kg overweight.You have to pay extra money for it. 工作人员:非常抱歉,先生。您的行李超重2公斤,您得付超重费。

TraveIer: Well,can I put something in this handbag?

游客:嗯,我能从里面取些东西放到手提包里吗?

Officer: Sure.Now it's all right.Here are your boarding pass and label .Have a nice trip. 工作人员:当然可以。现在可以了。给您机票和行李牌,祝您旅途愉快。 Notes:

baggage n.行李

overweight adj.超重的

boarding pass 登机牌

45.托运行李

Traveler: Excuse me.Can you direct me to gata 25 please?

浒客:请问到25号登机口怎么走?

Travelerl: Well,follow me pleasle.We are on the same flight.

游客1:跟着我走吧,我们搭乘的是同一架飞机。

Traveler: Thank you.(a moment later)Hello.Sir,can I check in?

游客:谢谢。(片刻后)你好先生,我要办理登机手续。

Officer: Yes.please.Put your suitcases here.

工作人员:好的,请把您的行李放到这里。

Traveler:I'd like to have these checked through to L.A.

游客:我想把这些行李直接托运到洛杉矶。

Notes:

suitcase n.手提箱

46.挑选靠过道的座位

Travelar:I want to check in now.Here is my ticket.

游客:我想办理登机手续。这是我的机票。

Officer: Don't you have any luggage to check in?

工作人员:您没有需要托运的行李吗?

Traveler: No.sir.

游客:没有,先生。

Officer: Do you have seat preference?

工作人员:您对座位有要求吗?

Traveler:I'd like an aisle seat.l feel terrible near the window.

游客:我想要个靠过道的座位。坐在窗户旁使我感到很害怕。

Officer: Here is your passing port.Have a nice day.

工作人员:这是您的登机牌,祝您今天愉快。

Notes:

aisle n.过道,走廊

terribIe adj.可怕的,恐怖的

47.在飞机场赶时间

Traveler: To which gate do I need to go to catch connection flight LFl01 to Madrid? 游客:我应该去哪个登机口登机?我要搭乘飞往马德里的LFl01联程航班。 Officer: Go to gate 18.The plane hava been boarding now.You should hurry up. 工作人员:去18号登机口。飞机已经在办理登机手续了。您得快点了。 Traveler: Show me the fastest way to get there.

游客:我怎么样才能最快到达那里呢?

Officer: Instead of walking.you can take this shuttle to get you there faster.

工作人员:千万别走着去,搭乘机场穿梭车会比较快。

Traveler: Do you think the plane will leave without me?

游客:你觉得在我赶上前,飞机会起飞吗?

Officer: No.I'll call the attendants at the gate to tell them thart you are on your way. 工作人员:不会的,敖会和门口的服务员联系,告诉他们您就在路上。 Traveler: Thank you so much.I really appreciate that.

游客:非常感谢。我真的很感激。

Notes:

Madrid n.马德里

shuttle n.往返车,穿梭车

attendant n.服务员

appreciate v.感激,欣赏

48.挑选无烟区座位

Officer: Do you have any seat preference,madam?

工作人员:夫人,您对座位有什么特殊要求吗?

Traveler: Yes,could you please put me in the non-smoking section?

游客:是的,能把我安排到无烟区吗?

Officer: Would you like a window seat?

工作人员:要靠窗户的座位吗?

Traveler: Yes.if any one is available.But not over the wing.

游客:是的,如果有的话。但不要在机翼上的座位。

Officer: I am sorry,there is no window seat in the non-smoking room.

工作人员:抱歉,无烟区没有靠窗户的座位了o

Traveler: It doesn't matter,l will take an aisle seat.

游客:没关系的,就给我安排个靠过道的座位吧。

Notes:

wing n.机翼,翅膀

51.询问登机时间

Traveler: Sir what's the boarding time?

游客:先生,什么时候可以登机?

Officer: I am sorry.The flight is late.Please go to waiting room for futher notice. 工作人员:抱歉,航班晚点了,请到候机大厅等候进一步通知。

rraveier: I don't want to miss my flight.

游客:我可不想错过我的航班。

Officer: Don't worry.We will keep you well informed.

工作人员:别担心,我们会随时联系您的。

Traveler: Thank you.

游客:谢谢。

Notes:

further adj.更进一步的,远的

keep sb. informed 与某人保持联系

49.询问登机口

Travelerl:We'd better hurry up.They are boarding already.

游客1:我们最好快点o已经开始办理登机手续了。

Traveler2: OK,let's go.But which is gate 20?

游客2:好吧,快点。但哪里是20号登机口呢?

Travelerl:Oh.here comes a man.Let's ask him.

游客1:哦,过来个人,我们问问他吧。

Travelerl:Excuse me.can you tell me the gate 20?

游客1:请问,20号登机口怎么走?

Traveler3: Take the escalator over there and turn left.You will see a board printed'20'., 游客3:乘坐那边的电梯然后向左转,你会看到一个上面印有“20”的牌子。 Notes:

hurry up 快点,加速

gate n.登机口

escalator n.自动扶梯

50.易碎行李牌

Officer: Your luggage is over 8 kilograms.

工作人员:您的行李超重了8公斤。

Traveler: Really?What can I do?

游客:真的吗?我该怎么办啊?

Officer: You have to pay the excess luggage charge,please.

工作人员:您得付超重费。

Traveler: OK.can you give me a fragile label?

游客:好的,能给我个易碎行李牌吗?

Officer: Sure.Here you are.Attach the label to your luggage and put your bag here. 工作人员:当然,给您。把这个牌子贴到您的行李上,然后把包裹放到这里。 Notes:

excess adj.过量的,额外的

fragile adj.易碎的

label n.标签,牌子

52.登机

Trweler: Excuse me.miss.Should I check in here for taking MS121 to Florence? 乘客:打扰一下,我现在可以办理MS121航班去佛罗伦萨的登机手续吗? Officer: Yes.show me your ticket and passport please.

工作人员:可以了,请出示您的机票和护照。

Traveler: Here you are.Can I have a seat in the back of the plane?

乘客:给你。能给我个飞机尾部的座位吗?

Officer: No problem.Wish you a nice trip.

工作人员:没问题。祝您旅途愉快。

Notes:

Florence n.佛罗伦萨

passport n.护照

53.候机大厅里

Traveler: Excuse me.what's the checking time for flight FA1187?

乘客:打扰一下,FA118航班什么时候登机呢?

Officer: Have you paid for airport fee?

工作人员:您交了机场建设费了吗?

Traveler: Yes.and I have already gone through the safety Inspection.

乘客:交了,而且我已经通过安检了。

Officer:In that casle,please get your passport and boarding card ready.Just wait in the terminal for twenty more minutes.You will hear the announoament.

工作人员:那样的话,请准备好您的护照和登机牌。在候机大厅再等20分钟,您会听到广播通知的。

Traveler: Thank you.

乘客:谢谢。

Notes:

safety inspection 安检

terminal n.终端

55.询问通关时间

Traveler: Excuse me,what time do you expect to land in Berlin?

乘客:请问飞机什么时候到柏林?

Stewardess: We should be there by 5 this arftemoon.

空姐:应该是今天下午5点。

Traveler: Do you have any idea how long it will take to clean customs?

乘客:你知道通关需要多长时间吗?

Stewardess: Well.it all depends on traffic from other arriving aircraft.

空姐:那就要看当时到港的航班情况了。

Notes:

cban customs 通关

56.中转乘客

Travelerl: Is this the baggage claim area fornight KB256?

乘客1:这里是航班KB256的取行李处吗?

Traveler2: Yes.we are on the same plane.

乘客2:是的,我们搭乘的同一架飞机。

Travelerl: But I am a transfer passenger. I have a connecting flight to Miami.

乘客1:可我是个中转乘客,我得赶去迈阿密的联程航班。

Traveler2: So you have to bring your baggage to the transfer check-in area.

乘客2:那你还得把行李拿到中转登记处那里。

Travelerl: Yes.It's quite troublesome.

乘客1:嗯,是的,相当麻烦。

Traveler2: Why not go and find a porter?

乘客2:为什么不找个搬运工呢?

Notes:

transfer passenger中转乘客

57.询问取行李处

Traveler: Where can I get my baggage?

乘客:我应该在哪里取行李呢?

Officer: Are you from a domestic flight or an intemational one?

工作人员:您乘坐的国内航班还是国际航班?

Traveler: An international one from Seattle.

乘客:从西雅图来的国际航班。

Officer: In that case.you should go to the bapgage hall over there.

工作人员:那么你应当去那边的取行李处。

Traveler: Oh yes,I see the sign,thank you.

乘客:哦,我看到标志了。谢谢。

Notes:

hall n.大厅,礼堂

58.在失物招领处

Traveler: Excuse me.sir.I can't find my baggage.Here is my daum tag.

乘客:很抱歉,先生。我找不到我的行李了。这是我的行李标签。

Officer: Don't worry,madam.Can you make a description of your baggage?

工作人员:别着急,夫人。您能描述一下您的行李吗?

Traveler: One is a small-size Nike in red and the other is a big one in black.The two are tied together.

乘客:一个是个小的红色耐克箱子,另一个是黑颜色的大箱子。两个箱子绑在一起的。 Officer: OK.We will make an announcement for you.Please leave your telephone number,we will call your as soon as we have your baggage.

工作人员:好的。我们会为您广播的。请留下您的电话号码,一找到我们就立刻与您联系。 Notes:

claim tag 行李票

tie 捆绑,系

60.询问座位

Stewardess: Welcome aboard.

空姐:欢迎登机。

Traveler: Excuse me.missCan you show me my seat?

乘客:打扰一下,小姐。能告诉我我的位置在哪里吗?

Stewardess: Let me havea look at your boarding pass.lt's E-6.the sixth seat by the aisle. 空姐:我看一下您的登机牌。是E-6号座位,靠过道的第六个位量。

Traveler: Thanks a lot.

乘客:非常感谢。

Notes:

stewardess n.空姐

61.放置行李

Traveler: Hereis my boarding pass.Can you tell me where my seat is?

乘客:这是我的登机牌,能告诉我我的座位是哪个吗?

Stewardess:Follow me and l will lead you to your soat.

空姐:跟着我走吧,我带您过去。

Traveler: Thank you.Can you please put my luggage in the overhead bin for me?

乘客:谢谢。能帮我把我的行李放到头顶的行李架里吗?

Stewardess: Of course.

空姐:当然。

Traveler: Thanks so much.

乘客:非常感谢。

Notes:

overhead adj.头顶部的

bin n.箱子,柜子

62.空姐提示

Stewardess: Welcome on board.May I see your boarding pass?

空姐:欢迎登机。我能看一下您的登机牌吗?

Traveler: Here you are.

乘客:给你。

Stewardess:Your seat is three.in the third row.near the window.

空姐:您的座位号是3号,在第3排,靠窗户的那个。

Traveler: Thank you.Where can I put my suitcase?

乘客:谢谢,我应该把行李放哪里呢?

Stewardess: Either in the overhead compartment or undemeath the seat.

空姐:既可以放到头顶的行李架里,又可以放到座位下面。

Stewardess: Everyone attention,please.We are going to take ofF. Please fasten your belts. 空姐:各位乘客请注意,飞机即将起飞。请系好安全带。

Notes:

compartment n.舱,车厢

undemeath adj.在下面

fasten v.固定

63.在飞机上感觉不舒服

Traveler: Excuse me.l am afraidI am not foeling well.

乘客:打扰一下,我感觉不舒服。

Stewardess: Are you feeling airsick.madam?

空姐:您晕机吗,女士?

Traveler: Probably not that.I have chronic stomach trouble for a long time.

乘客:可能不是的。我患慢性胃病已经有好长时间了。

Stewardess: What can l do for you? Shall I go and see what I can fnd in the first-aid kit? 空姐:我能为您做些什么吗7需要我为您从医药箱中找些药吗?

Traveler: No need realty.Don't take the trouble.l always take pills with me when I am

traveling.Can I have a glass of hot water?

乘客:不必了。不用麻烦了。我旅行时都随身携带药的,给我来杯热水好吗?

Stewardess: Certainly.

空姐:好的。

Notes:

airsick adj.晕机

chronic adj.慢惟的

first-aid 急救

kit n.工具箱

64.晕机

Traveler: Excuse me,I don't feel good right now.

乘客:抱歉,我现在觉得很不舒服。

Stewardess:What can I do for you?

空姐:我能为您做些什么吗?

Traveler: Do you have any pills for airsickness?

乘客:有没有晕机药?

Stewardess:Here you are.Take one at a time.

空姐:给您,一次服用一片。

Traveler: Please fetch me a glatss of water.Thanks.

乘客:再帮我拿杯水好吗?谢谢。

Stewardess: You are welcome.

空姐:不用谢。

Notes:

airsickness n.晕机

65.因晕机请求调换座位

Traveler: I feel terrible sick.miss.I wonder if I could change my seat to the front part.

乘客:我不舒服,小姐。能把我调到前面的座位去吗?

Stewardss:Please wait a moment..l am sorry right now there is no vacant seat .I have to ask. 空姐:请稍等……抱歉,前面没有空座位了,我得去帮您问问。

Traveler: Thank you.

乘客:谢谢。

Stewardess: By the way,hold your bag in case you vomit.

空姐:顺便说下,拿着袋子以防您想吐。

Notes:

vacant adj.空闲的,空白的

vomit v.呕吐

66.时差综合症

Traveler: How long have we been flying?

乘客:飞机飞行多长时间了?

Stewardess:About 12 hours.

空姐:大概12个小时了。

Traveler:I always have trouble with jet lag.

乘客:我总是有时差综合症。

Stewardess:Most people do when they travel long distances.

空姐:大多数人在乘坐长途航班时都有的。

Traveler: By the way.what's the time now?

乘客:顺便问一下,现在几点了?

Stewardess: 8:00 Beijing time.

空姐:北京时间8点。

Notes:

jet lag 时差综合症

67.询问飞行时间(1)

Traveler: Excuse me.what's the actual flying time from here to Zurich?

乘客:打扰一下,从这到苏黎世要多长时间?

Stewardess: It's about 12 hours.

空姐:大概12小时。

Traveler: Can you tell me when we are arriving?

乘客:我们什么时候到那里呢?

Stewardess: Let me see...at 6:15 am local time tomorrow.

空姐:让我看看……明天当地时间的6点15分。

Traveler: Gotcha,

乘客:知道了。

Stewardess: And that will be 10:15 pm Tokyo time.

空姐:也就是东京时间的晚上10点15分。

Notes:

actual adj.实际的

Zurich n.苏黎世

gotcha (俚语)知道了,明白了

68.询问飞行时间(2)

Traveler: Excuse me,how long is the flight to Phoenix?

乘客:打扰一下,到菲尼克斯的航班要飞多久?

Stewardess: It's about 14 hours.We are supposed to land there at 19:00.

空姐:大概14小时。我们会在19点着陆。

Traveler: Is that Phoonix time?

乘客:是当地时间吗?

Stewardess: Of course.We are already out of our mothodand.

空姐:当然了,我们已经飞离祖国了。

Notes:

Phoenix 菲尼克斯

motherland n.祖国

69.询问时间差

Traveler:Excuse me.what's the time diffrence betweon Tokyo and London?

乘客:打扰一下,东京和伦敦的时差是多少?

Stewardess: 8 hours.Tokyo is 8 hours earty than London.

空姐:8个小时。东京比伦敦早8个小时。

Traveler: It's o0ne day more or one day less from Tokyo to London?

乘客:从东京到伦敦,我们是多过了一天还是少过了一天?

Stewardess:One day more.

空姐:多过了一天。

Traveler:It means that we will arrive in the same day.

乘客:也就是说我们在同一天到达?

Stewardess: Yes.

空姐:是的。

Notes:

time ditference 时差

71.预防因海拔突变引起的不适

Traveler: Hello,miss.Where is the button that controls my seat?

乘客:你好小姐,控制座位的按钮在什么地方?

StewardeSs: It's on the arm rest.

空姐:在扶手上。

Traveler: Oh,I see.By the way.what shall I do if changes in attitude create pressure on the ears? 乘客:哦,我找到了。再问一下,如果我的耳朵因为海拔升高而感到有压力怎么办?

Stewardess: You can suck a candy or pinch your nose gently while breathing out. That shall help. 空姐:咀嚼一块糖或者轻轻地掐住鼻子并出气,那样会有帮助。

Notes:

arm rest 扶手

aItitude n.海拔

candy n.糖果

pinch n.掐

72.调换座位

Travelerl: Excuse me.Can I change my seat with you?I want to sit beside my friend.

乘客1:请问我能和你换个座位吗?我想和我的朋友坐一起。

Traveler2: Where is your seat?

乘客2:你的座位在什么地方?

Traveierl: It's 9-A in the middle part.a window seat too.

乘客1:9-A,飞机中部靠窗的位置。

Traveler2: OK.you mean the vacant one on the left?

乘客2:好的,你是说左边的那个空位吗?

Travelerl:Yes.it is.Thank you very much.Let me help you to carry your baggage there. 乘客1:是的,非常感谢。我帮你把包提过去吧。

Traveler2: No need.I have only this small handbag with me.

乘客2:不必了,我只有这么一个手提包。

Travelerl: Thanks.Have a nice trip.

乘客1:谢谢你了,祝你旅途愉快。

Notes:

beside adj.在……旁边

73.查票与补票

Conductor: Excuse me,sir.Can I look at your ticket?

售票员:打扰一下,先生。我能看一下您的票吗?

Traveler: Wait a minute.I am really sorry but I can't find it now.

乘客:稍等。很抱歉,我找不到我的车票了。

Conductor: You must have left it somewhere.

售票员:您一定是把它落到什么地方了。

Traveler: Maybe,what shall I do now?

乘客:可能,我该怎么办啊?

Conductor: Well,I think you should pay upon arrival.

售票员:我想您应该补张票。

Traveler: Well,I think that's the only thing l can do.

乘客:我看我也只能这么办了。

Notes:

conductor n.售票员,列车员

pay upon arrival 补票

74.要一杯免费的饮料

Traveler: Miss.please give something to drink.

乘客:小姐,请给我来点喝的。

Stewardess: Excuse me,sir.What kind of drink do you want?

空姐:先生,您需要喝些什么?

Traveler: Do you have whisky?

乘客:有威士忌吗?

Stewardess: Yes,but you have to pay for it.

空姐:是的,但您得付钱。

Traveler Well,in that case please give me some free drink.

乘客:既然那样,就给我点免费饮料吧。

Stewardess: Wait a minute,I will bring you some juioe.

空姐:请稍等,我这就给您拿些果汁。

Notes:

whisky n.威士忌

free adj.免费的

juice n.果汁

75.调整椅子角度

Traveler: Excuse me,miss.Can I recline the seat? I am so sleepy.

乘客:小姐,我能把椅子放平吗?我觉得很困。

Stewardess:I am sorry,we are to take off and you are not allowed to do that.

空姐:抱歉,飞机即将起飞,只有起飞后您才能那么做。

Traveler: OK,I will wait till it departs.Can you show me how to operate it?

乘客:好的,我就等到飞机起飞后再弄吧,能告诉我怎么操作椅子吗?

Stewardess: Sure.Just press the button on your left hand.Besides,fasten your belt.

空姐:好的,按你左手边的按钮就可以了,此外,请系好安全带。

Notes:

depart v.起飞,分离

recline v.放置,使……倾斜

76.找卫生间

Stewardess:What's wrong with you?

空姐:怎么了?

Traveler:I have got a run.Can you tell me where is the restroom?

乘客:我拉肚子了,能告诉我卫生间在哪里吗?

Stewardess: lt's just around the comer.Would you need some pills?

空姐:就在拐角处。需要些药吗?

Traveler: No,thank you.l have bought some.

乘客:不必了,谢谢。我带了。

Notes:

get arun 拉肚子

comer n.角落,拐角

77.经济舱中的饮料

Traveler: HeHo,miss.Can you bring me something to drink?

乘客:你好,小姐。能给我拿点喝的吗?

Stewardess: Sure.sir.But there is a charge for alcoholic beverages in economy class.Would you please refer to this price list?And then give me your order.

空姐:好的,先生o经济舱里的酒精性饮料是需要付费的。您先看一下这张价格单好吗?需要什么的话就叫我。

TraVeler: Thank you for reminding me.Well.please give me a glass of brandy and I will pay for it.

乘客:谢谢你的提醒。给我一杯白兰地吧,我等一下付钱。

Stawardess: OK I will bring it to you in a moment.

空姐:好的,我马上就给您拿来。

Notes:

alcoholic n.酒精

beverage n.饮料

remind v.提醒

brandy n.白兰地酒

78.椅子上的服务按钮

Travelerl: Where is the stewardess?I can't find her.

乘客1:乘务员呢?我找不到她了。

Traveter2: There She is coming.

乘客2:她来了。

Travelerl: Hello.stowardss Can you bring me a glass of water?

乘客1:你好乘务员,能给我来杯水吗?

Stewardess: Sure.here you are.

空姐:好的,给您。

Travelerl: Thank you.By the way,what can l do if l need any help?

乘客1:谢谢,再问一下,如果我需要帮助怎么办呢?

Stowardess: Well.in that case,just press the service button on the arm of your seat.Some one will come.

空姐:如果需要帮助的话,您只需按您扶手上的叫服务按钮就会有人来帮您了。

79.要求某人停止吸烟

Travelerl: Excuse me sir.This is a non-smoking section.Would you please stop smoking? 乘客1:先生,这里是无烟区,你能别抽烟了吗?

Traveler2: Oh.I am sorry.I just can't help smoking.l have planed to buy a ticket in the smoking section but n was full.l am terribly sorry.l will go there to have a smoke.

乘客2:哦,很抱歉,我只是控制不住了。我本打算买张吸烟区的票,可是那里已经满了。实在对不起,我还是去那里抽吧。

Travelerl:Thanks a lot.

乘客1:谢谢。

Notes:

can't help 忍不住

80.可以吸烟的场所

Stewardess: Do you feel all right?

空姐:您感觉还好吧?

Traveler: Yes,thank you.l just want to hava a smoke.Can I smoke in the aisle?

乘客:还好,谢谢。我只是想抽烟了。我能在过道里抽烟吗?

Stewardess:I am sorry.lt's not allowed.lf you do want.please go to the smoking section.lt's in the back part of the plane.

空姐:对不起,那里不允许吸烟。如果您想抽烟的话,去吸烟区吧,就在飞机的后部。 Traveler: OK.That's fine.

乘客:好的。

81.点餐

Stewardess: Excuse me,sir.What can I do for you?

空姐:对不起,先生。我能为您服务吗?

Traveler:Is dinner served?

乘客:晚饭开始供应了吗?

Stewardess: Yes.sir.

空姐:是的,先生。

Trarveler: Please give me some chicken.

乘客:请给我来份鸡肉。

Stewardess: OK.would you like something to drink in advance?We have all kinds of

sodas,juices.boers and wines.

空姐:好的,在正餐之前要不要先喝点什么?我们有汽水、果汁、啤酒、葡萄酒等各种饮品。 Traveler: Thank you,you are so thoughtful.l think I could use some beers right now.

乘客:谢谢,你真是太周到了。我想现在来点啤酒。

Notes:

serve v.服务,供应

sodas n.碳酸饮料

wines n.酒,尤其指葡萄酒

thoughtful adj.体贴的,关心的

82.索要耳机

Traveler: Excuse me.can l have an earphone please?

乘客:打扰一下,能给我个耳机吗?

Stewardess: Sure.but you have to pay $3 for it.

空姐:当然,您得付3美元。

Traveler: OK.Here you are.

乘客:好的,给你。

Stewardess: Well,you can't hear music until takeoff.

空姐:好的,飞机起飞后您才能听音乐。

Travder:I see.Thank you.

乘客:知道了,谢谢。

Notes:

earphone n.耳机

takeoff n.起飞

83.要求看电影

Traveler: Miss,which is the movie channel ?l can't find it.

乘客:小姐,哪个是电影频道?我找不到。

Stewardess: Let me help you.OK,this is the one you want.Push this button to change the channel.We have 6 channels in all.Have a good day.

空姐:我来帮您。好了,这个就是。按这个按钮换台o目前我们总共有6个频道。祝您开心。

Traveler: Thanks so much.

乘客:非常感谢。

Notes:

channel n.频道,海峡

84.询问晚餐时间

Traveler: Excuse me.miss.Can I have my dinner please?l am so hungry.

乘客:打扰一下,请问我们现在可以吃晚饭了吗?我很饿。

Stewardess: Sorry.sir.Dinners are available 20 minutes latar.But drinks are served throughout the flight.

空姐:对不起,晚饭要20分钟后才开始供应,但是整个旅途中我们都有饮料供应。 Traveler: Then please give me a cup of coffee.

乘客:那就先给我来杯咖啡吧。

Notes:

throughout prep.自始至终

85.索要读物

Travekrl: Excuse me.May I have some magazines please?

乘客1:打扰一下,能给我些杂志吗?

Stewardess: Wbit for a moment.

空姐:请稍等。

Traveler2: Hold on.miss.I would like a piece of Chinese newspaper.Thank you.

乘客2:等等,我想要份中文报纸。谢谢。

Stewardss: OK.I will be back in afrew minutes.

空姐:好的,马上就给你们送来。

Notes:

magazine n.杂志

86.索要毯子

Traveler: Hello.stewardess.Could you bnng me a blanket? I feel so cold.

乘客:你好,乘务员,能帮我拿个毯子吗?我觉得很冷。

Stewardess: Sure.anything else?

空姐:好的,还需要什么吗?

Traveler:I,d like a pillow as Well.

乘客:我还想要个枕头。

Stewardess:OK.Here you are.

空姐:给您。

Notes:

blanket n.毯子,毛毯

pillow n.枕头

87.询问是否供应餐点

Traveler: Hello.miss.I am wondering if there is a meal served on this flight.

乘客:你好,小姐,我想问一下这趟航班供应餐点吗?

Stewardess: Wall,it's a short distance flight. sO we don't serve meals.But there are some drinks. 空姐:由于本次航班是短途航班,因此我们不供应的。但是我们供应饮料。

Traveler: Well,I would like a glass of warm water.

乘客:那就请给我来杯温水吧。

Notes:

distance n.距离

88.飞机过境

Traveler: How long do we stop over here?

乘客:我们要在这里停留多久?

Stewardess:2 hours.

空姐:2个小时。

Traveler: What for?

乘客:为什么呢?

Stewardess: The plane must fuel before ftying to Pans.

空姐:飞机必须在飞抵巴黎前加一次油。

TraveIer: Can we get off the plane?

乘客:我们能下飞机吗?

Stewardess: Surely of course.

空姐:当然可以了。

Notes:

stop over 中途停留

fuel v.加燃料

89.与乘客交谈

Travelerl: Can you'll me what's the time in London?

乘客1:能告诉我伦敦现在的时间吗?

Traveler2:It should be 3:25 in the adtomoon.Is this your first time to London?

乘客2:应该是下午的3点25分。您是第一次到伦敦吗7

Travekrl:Yes.I have to take aoortorenoe.Are you English?

乘客1:是的,我来参加个会议。您是英国人?

Traveler2: That's right. Welcome to Great Bntain.

乘客2:没错,欢迎来到英国。

90.填写出入境登记卡

Stewardess: Ladies and gontlomen.it's about time to land in New York.Here are a couple oftorms for you to fill out.

空姐:女士们,先生们,我们即将到达纽约,这有几张表需要你们填一下。

Traveler: What forms must we fill out.miss?

乘客:是什么表啊,小姐?

Stewardess: They are E/D cards.All passengers except American citizens must complete these forms.

空姐:出入境登记表。除了美国公民外,所有的乘客都必须填写的。

Traveler: l see.But why do we have to fill out these forms now?

乘客:明白了,但是为什么要现在填写呢?

Stewardess :It will save you much time when you doan customs.

空姐:这会节省你们通关的时间。

E/D cards 出入境登记表

passenger n.乘客,旅客

91.领取行李

Traveler: Excuse me,is this the baggage daim area from KL17?

乘客:打扰一下,这里是KL17航班的取行李处吗?

Stewardess: Yes, can I help you?

空姐:是的,我能帮您忙吗?

Traveler.Well.this is my baggage claim tag. Can you get my baggage now?

乘客:这是我的行李牌,能把我的行李递给我吗?

Stewardess: OK.here you are.

空姐:好的,给您。

Traveler: Thanks a lot.

乘客:谢谢。

Notes:

claim tag 行李票

92.寻找手推车

Traveler: Hello.thiS is my daim tag.can I get my baggage?

游客:你好,我来取行李,这是我的行李标签。

Officer: Let me see.En.Hereb your baggage.

工作人员:我看看,嗯,这是您的行李。

Traveler: Thank you.And where can I get a pushcart?

游客:谢谢,请问哪有手推车呢?

Officer: Walk ahead a little further.There are plenty of them.

工作人员:往前走点,那里有很多的。

Notes:

pushcart n.手推车

93.行李丢失

Traveler: Excue me,here is my claim tag,but I can't find my baggage.

游客:打扰一下,这是我的行李标签,可是我找不到我的行李了。

Officer: How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

工作人员:您丢了几件行李?

Traveler: Just one piece.

游客:就一件。

Officer: Can you tell me the features of your baggage?

工作人员:能告诉我您行李的特征吗?

Traveler: lt's a big leather suitcase with my name"Lily"on it.

游客:那是个皮质的大箱子,上面写有我的名字。

Officer: Don't worry.We will look it for you right now.

工作人员:别着急,我们这就去找。

Traveler: Thank you.

游客:谢谢。

feature n.特征,特点

94.行李遭到损坏

Traveler: Excuse me,sir.My baggage is badly damaged.

游客:打扰一下先生,我的行李遭到了损坏。

Officer:I am sorry to hear that.You have to fill out a claim form.

工作人员:我感到很抱歉。您先去填张申报单吧。

Traveler: Where can I get it?

游客:哪有呢?

Officer: Here you are.

工作人员:给您。

Notes:

damage v.损坏

95.查验护照

Officer: Show me your passport.please.

工作人员:请出示您的护照。

Traveler: Here you are.

游客:给。

Officer: How long are you staying in Britain?

工作人员:您在英国呆多久?

Traveler: 3 weeks.I am here on tour.

游客:三周,我来这里旅游的。

Officer: Have a pleasant stay in Brrtain.

工作人员:祝您在英国玩的愉快。

Notes:

pleasant adj.愉快的,舒适的

96.检查行李

Traveler Hello.this is my passport.

游客:你好,这是我的护照。

Officer: What's in your bags?

工作人员:您的包里是什么呢?

Traveler: Those are something gifts I bought for my fnends.

游客:这些都是我带给我朋友的礼物。

Officer: Would you mind opening it?

工作人员:您介意把包打开吗?

Traveler: Of course not.

游客:当然不了。

Notes:

mind v.介意

97.申报物品

Officer: Do you have anything to declare?

工作人员:您有要申报的物品吗?

Traveler: No.I have nothing.

游客:没有。

Officer Are these all your personal things?

工作人员:这堕都是您的私人物品吗?

Traveler: Yes,they are.

游客:是的,都是。

Officer: Please open the black case.

工作人员:请打开这个黑色箱子。

Traveler: OK.

游客:好的。

Notes:

declare v.申报

personal adj.私人的

98.申报单

Officer: Show me your passport and dedaratlon please.

工作人员:请出示您的护照和申报单。

Traveler: Here you are.

游客:给你。

Officer: Do you have anything to declare?

工作人员:您有任何要申报的东西吗?

Traveler: Yes.that's a video camera.

游客:是的,我带了个数码摄像机。

Officer: Let me havea look at the reoeipt.

工作人员:让我看下发票。

Notes:

dedaration n.申报单

video adj.数码的

camera n.照相机

receipt n.回执,发票

99.免税商品限量

Officer: Do you have anything to declare?

工作人员:您有要申报的东西吗?

Traveler: Well,how many tax-free things can I bring with me?

游客:我想先问一下我能带多少免税东西呢?

Officer: You can take 100 cigarettes and 2 bottles of wine with you free of charge.

工作人员:您能带100支烟和2瓶酒,我们不会收取任何费用。

Traveler:I think I have nothing to declare.I have just brought aboffle of wine.

游客:我没有要申报的东西,我只带了一瓶酒。

Notes:

tax-free adj.免税的

cigarette n.香烟

100.机场广播找人

Officer: Can I help you,Miss?

工作人员:我能帮您忙吗,小姐?

TraveIer: Yes.I have just got lost with my firiend.Can you page my friend for me?

游客:是的,我刚和我的朋友走散了,你能帮我广播一下吗?

Officer: OK.tall me your friend's name.

工作人员:好的,请告诉我您朋友的名字。

Traveler: Here is his passport.Thank you very much.

游客:这是他的护照,非常感谢你。

101.在机场乘坐回城大巴

Traveler: Can I take this bus to city center?

游客:这趟车去市中心吗?

Dnver: Can you tell me the exact place?

司机:您能告诉我具体要去的地方吗?

Traveler: The Empire Hotel.

游客:帝国酒店。

Driver: Yes.But this one is full,you have to wait for the next one.

司机:没镨,但这趟车满了。您得等下一趟了。

Traveler: Well.I think I will wait.

游客:好吧,我想我只能等了。

Notes:

empire n.帝国

102.购买地图

Traveler: Do you have maps of downtown area?

游客:这里有市区地图吗?

Officer: Yes.here you are.

工作人员:有,给您。

Traveler: How much is it?

游客:多少钱?

Officer: It's free of charge.

工作人员:免费的。

Traveler: Thanks so much.

游客:非常感谢。

103.兑换旅行支票

Traveler: Excuse me.I'd like to cash the traveler's check.

游客:打扰一下,我想兑换旅行支票。

Officer: No problem.How would like your money?

工作人员:没问题,您想耍兑换成什么面额的?

Traveler: In tens and fifties,please.

游客:10元和50元的。

Officer: Here you are.Please sign your name here.

工作人员:给您。请在这里签宇。

Traveler: OK.thank you.

游客:好的,谢谢你。

Notes:

cash v.兑现

traveler's check 旅行支票

sign v.签字,做手势

104.询问出租车站

Traveler: Excuse me.can you tell me where is the taxi stand?

游客:请问你能告诉我出租车站在哪里吗?

Passer-by: You can find one at the end of the street.

过路人:在这条街的尽头有一个。

Traveler: Are there any signs there?

游客:那里有什么标志吗?

Passer-by: No.but there are qurte many cars.

过路人:没有,但那里有很多的车。

Traveler: Thank you.

游客:谢谢。

Notes:

stand n.车辆候客处

sign n.标志

105.询问计价方式

Driver: Here we come.

司机:到了。

Traveler: Thank you.What's the fare?

游客:谢谢,多少钱?

Driver: $10.

司机:10美元。

Traveler: How can it be?

游客:怎么会呢?

Driver:Well,the rate is two dollars for the first two kilometers and twenty cents for each additional two hundred meters.

司机:两公里内2美元,以后每增加200米收取20美分。

Traveler:I see.Thanks for your dnve.

游客:原来如此,谢谢您。

Notes:

fare n.费用

addibonal adj.另外的,附加的

106.叫出租车

Traveler: Traxi.taxi.

游客:出租车!出租车!

Driver: Hello.madam.Where to?

司机:您好夫人,到哪里去?

Traveler: Could you please help me put my bags in the truck?

游客:能帮我把行李放到车后面吗?

Driver: No problem.Get in now.

司机:没问题,上车吧。

Traveler:Travel me to Hilton Hotel.

游客:带我去希尔顿大酒店。

Driver: All right.Got n.

司机:好的,明白。

Notes:

Hilton Hotel 希尔顿大酒店

107.让司机加速

Traveler: Driver,bring me to the station.

游客:司机,带我去车站。

Driver:OK.

司机:好的。

Traveler: Can you please speed up?I am catching the train.

游客:你能快点吗?我要赶火车。

Driver:I am sorry.There is a speed limit.

司机:抱歉,这里有速度限制。

Traveler: Oh,my god.

游客:哦,天呐。

Notes:

speed up 加速

limit n.限制

108.要求下车

Traveler:I am past my stop.Would you please let me get off?

游客:我坐过站了,能让我下车吗?

Driver:I am sorry.lt's not allowed.You have to wait till the noxt station. 司机:抱歉,这里不允许下车。我只能把您带到下一个站台了。 Traveler: Well,that's OK.

游客:好吧。

Traveler: Can you please slow down?I am not in a hurry.

游客:能开慢点吗?我不着急。

Draveler: OK.

司机:好。

Notes:

get off 下车

slow down 减速

109.询问计价方式

Driver: Where do you want to go?

司机:您想去哪里昵?

Traveler:I am going to the Capital Hotel.

游客:首都饭店。

Driver: Get in.I will take you there.

司机:上车吧,我带您去。

Traveler: About how much it will cost?

游客:大约多少钱?

Dnver: $50.

司机:50美元。

Traveler: On the meter?

游客:照表收费吗?

Dnver: Yes.of course.

司机:当然了。

Traveler: OK.let's go.

游客:那走吧。

Notes:

capital n.首都

on the meter 按表计价

110.打车出现问题

Driver: Now.madam.here its the Hotel.

司机:夫人,酒店到了。

Traveler: What's the fare?

游客:多少钱?

Driver: $15.

司机:1 5美元。

Traveler: The fare is different from the meter.

游客:那和表上显示的不一样啊。

Driver: Well,madam,the meter was not on at all.You didn't tell me. 司机:夫人,表根本就没开啊,您没有告诉我要按表收费的。

Traveler: But I thought it was.Anyway.I am in a hurry.Here is the money. 游客:我以为你会呢。算了,我在赶时间,这是车费。

Notes:

anyway adv.不管怎样

111.付给司机小费

Traveler: Excuse me.driver.Let me off here.please.

浒客:抱歉,司机,让我在这里下车吧。

Driver: Well,It's not the supermarket you want.

司机:可这里不是你要去的超市啊?

Traveler:I have just changed my plan.

游客:我刚刚改变了计划。

Driver: OK.

司机:好的。

Traveler: Here is the fare and keep the change please.

游客:这是车费,不用找零了。

Notes:

suparmarket n.超市

keep the change 不用找零

112.预订火车卧铺票

Traveler: Good moming,I would like to reserve a berth.

游客:早上好,我想订张卧铺。

Offioer: Which train do you like?

工作人员:哪一趟车?

Traveler: T112 to Washington please.

游客:T112去华盛顿的。

Officer: May I have your name?

工作人员:能告诉我您的姓名吗?

Traveler: That's Lincoln.

游客:林肯。

Notes:

berth n.卧铺

Washington n.华盛顿

113.快车与慢车

Traveler: Excuse me.what time is the next train to New York?

游客:请问,下一班去纽约的火车什么时候开?

Officer: Half past 11.

工作人员:11点30分。

Traveler: Is it a through one?

游客:是直达的吗?

Officer: No,it's an express.

工作人员:不,是一趟普通快车。

Traveler: Well,please give me a first class ticket.

游客:那请给我张头等车厢的票吧。

Notes:

athrough one 直达车

an express one 普通快车

114.售票窗口

Travelerl: Excuse me,where is the ticket window?

游客1:请问,哪里是售票厅啊?

Traveler2: Walk straight and you will seen.

游客2:一直往前走你就会看到的。

Traveler: (a moment later)l wocdd like to buy around ticket to London pbase. 游客:(几分钟后)我想买张去伦敦的往返票。

Officer: The next one?

工作人员:下一班的吗?

Traveler: Yes.How long is the round ticket good for?

游客:是的,返程票多少天内有效?

Officer: 3 days.

工作人员:3天。

Notes:

straight adv.直的

be good for 有效

115.询问餐车位置

Traveler: Which way is the dining car?

游客:哪里是餐车?

Officer: Two cars forward.

工怍人员:往前走两个车厢就到了。

Traveler: What time will breakfast seNed?

游客:早晨什么时候开始供应?

Officer:7:OO.sir.

工作人员:7点,先生。

Notes:

the dining car 餐车

116.购买地铁代币

Traveler: May I have 5 tokens? Here is the money.

游客:给我换5个代币好吗?给你钱。

Offcer: Here you are.

工作人员:这是您的代币。

Traveler:I am going to the Central Park.which train should l take? 游客:去中央公园该乘坐哪趟车呢?

Officer: Take the number 5 train and get off at the United Squire. 工作人员:坐5路车在联合广场下车。

Traveler: Thank you.

游客:谢谢。

Notes:

token n.代币

Central Park 中央公园

117.租车

Traveler:I'd iike to rent acar for several days.

游客:我想租几天车。

Ofrioer: What kind of car do you want?

工作人员:您想要什么类型的车呢?

Traveler: Well, what kinds dO you have?

游客:你们都有哪些车?

Officer: Mazda.Honda and Nissan.

工作人员:马自达、本田、尼桑。

Traveler: Honda is OK.

游客:本田吧。

Notes:

rent v.租

Mazda n.马自达

Honda n.本田

Nisrsan n.尼桑

118.租车的价钱

Officer: What type do you have in your mind?

工作人员:您想要什么车呢?

Traveler: A compact please.What's the daily arte for that csr?

游客:一个小型车,租一天多少钱?

Officer: Thirty dollars a day.

工作人员:30美元一天。

Traveler: Does the rate indude the cogt of gas?

游客:包括汽油钱吗?

Officer: No,you have to pay it by yoursetf.

工作人员:不,那您得自己买单。

Notes:

compact adj.紧凑的

daily adj.每日的,每天的

119.还车方式

Traveler:I want to rent this car for 5 days.

游客:我想租5天车。

Officer: OK.It will make your stay more convenient.

工作人员:好的,它会使您在这里更加方便。

Traveler: By the way,do I have to retum the car here?

游客:顺便问一下,我必须要把车还到这里吗?

Offioer: No,you can return it to any branch of our company.

工作人员:不用,您可以在我们公司的任何一个分店还。

Notes:

convenient adj.方便的,便利的

branch n.分枝,分店

120.为租的汽车上保险

Officer: Do you want to rent a car?

工作人员:您想租车吗?

Traveler: Yes,I want one with automatic transmission.

游客:是的,我想租一辆自动挡的车。

Officer: I think that one fits you.Do you need insurance?

工作人员:我看这辆挺适合您。您要上保险吗?

Traveler: Full insurance,please.

游客:请上全保。

Officer: OK,by the way,fill the gas tank when you return the car.

工作人员:好的,顺便说一下,还车的时候请把汽油加满。

Notes:

automatic adj.自动的

transmission n.变速器

insuranoe n.保险

gas tank 油箱

121.询问乘车方式

Traveler.Is this where I can catch a bus to the theater?

游客:我在这里可以等到去剧院的车吗?

Driver: Yes,but you can't get there with out a change.

司机:是的,但您不能直达剧院。

Traveler:Which bus do I have to change?

游客:那我该换乘哪班车呢?

Driver: You have to get off at the hospital and change for bus 15.

司机:到医院下车换乘1 5路公交。

Traveler: I see.Thank you.

游客:知道了,谢谢。

122.与巴土司机交谈

Traveler: Excuse me.driver.DoeS this bus go to the Mcseum?

游客:请问,司机,这趟公交到博物馆吗?

Dnver: Yes.you get off at the square.

司机:是的,到广场下就可以了。

Traveler: How long is the ride?

游客:得行驶多长时间呢?

Dnver: Well,you will get there in about half an hour if the traffic isn't too heavy. 司机:如果交通不拥挤的话,大概半个小时就到了。

Traveler: Thank you.How much is the ride?

游客:谢谢。多少钱呢?

Driver: Drop 50 cents in the box.please.

司机:50分,请把钱投到那个盒子里。

Traveler: Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?l am a stranger here. 游客:到站的时候能不能提醒我一下呢?我刚来这。

Driver: Sure.I will.

司机:当然可以。

Notes:

museum n.博物馆


相关内容

  • 大学生十一出行调查报告
  • 一.摘要 本次调查在互联网发起问卷,从出游意向,从参与调查者的年级,出游地点,旅游的方式,旅游花费以及所关心的问题等方面进行了调查.研究结果表明:参与此次调查的大部分为11级和12级的同学分别占到了41.03%和35.9%,13级和10级的较少分别为17.95%和 5.13%,他们获得旅游信息渠道主 ...

  • 旅游景区交通方式选择行为研究(1)
  • TrafficEngineering 交通工程 汪相征1,宫晓刚2 (1.北京市市政工程设计研究总院,北京100082:2.北京工业大学,北京100124) 摘要:节假日大规模集中的旅游交通出行给城市交通带来了极大的压力,在旅游高峰期,大量游客涌入旅游景区,导致旅游地交通混乱.通过对北京奥林匹克公园 ...

  • 携程:2014年周边自由行用户行为分析报告
  • 携程:2014年周边自由行用户行为分析报告 市场分析 艾瑞统计数据显示,2013年中国在线旅游预订市场交易规模2181.2亿元,同比增长27.7%. 受到在线休闲旅游迅速崛起的影响,其重要组成部分酒店和度假业务迎来爆发增长期.这其中高频消费的周边自由行产品,将成为休闲旅游市场中新的增长引擎. 携程景 ...

  • 090-331-上海国际旅游度假区交通规划研究
  • 交叉创新与转型重构--2017年中国城市交通规划年会论文集 上海市国际旅游度假区交通规划研究 黄臻 谢辉 朱洪 [摘要]上海国际旅游度假区核心区具有客流规模波动大.个体交通比重高.进出高峰时间集中等特点.通过对其交通需求和交通出行特征进行分析,提出"三横四纵一连线"道路系统.多层 ...

  • 4.16全国铁路大调图,北京铁路便民新变化
  • 按照铁路总公司安排 自2017年4月16日起 全国铁路将实施新的列车运行图 下面小编为您播报 北京铁路局的便民新变化~ 新图实施后,北京铁路局始发终到列车将达到607对.其中,高铁动车组列车363.5对,占总开行列车对数的60%. 着力在内部挖潜.增加有效供给.助力京津冀协同发展.适应市场需求上下功 ...

  • 文明始于足下
  • 文明始于足下 -郭家营收费所文明出行.旅游宣传工作总结 为响应交通运输厅提出的<交通运输部关于切实做好文明旅游工作的通知>,郭家营收费所从10月开始认真贯彻执行文件精神,大力宣传员工文明出行,做文明高路人. 一.加强全体员工文明出行意识,传播文明理念 我所在宣传文明礼仪活动中与书吧沙龙活 ...

  • 旅游安全措施
  • 旅游出行安全保证措施 旅游单位:市政四分公司( 人) 旅游时间:2010年十月一日 - 2010年十月七日 旅游方式:参团旅游 旅游地点: 四分公司计划利用"十一"期间,组织分公司全体员工参团旅游,为了确保旅游员工的人身及财产安全,在出行之前,特制定<旅游出行安全保证措施& ...

  • 文明交通旅游总结
  • 2015年文明交通工作总结 按照XX市文明委统一部署及文明单位"文明交通我先行"的要求,努力实现"三严三实",进一步提高我院职工践行"文明交通我先行"意识,摈弃六大陋习,进而带动我市市民"文明交通"意识,提升城市品位,创 ...

  • 三明市绿色出行方案
  • 绿色宝库绿色出行 构建"旅游+互联网"产业链 --三明市新能源汽车出行生态圈建设方案 恒天易开汽车运营股份有限公司 二零一六年二月十九日 目 录 一.项目总论„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„ 3 二.项目提出背景及必要性„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„„ ...

  • 定向越野运动可行性报告
  • <四川测绘学会定向运动发展中心>可 行性报告 四川测绘学会 导 言 首先,让我简约介绍一下关于成立<四川测绘学会定向运动发展中心>的想法产生的过程,并衷心地希望得到各位领导的大力支持.关怀与帮助. 提到定向运动,对国人而言或许有点儿陌生,但在欧美各国已风行多年,参与活动者需要 ...